• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Roadrunner 90-101 Twin Xtreme

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Joe Warren

RoadRunner Twin Xtreme 90-101. This paticular TWIN was built by Ralph @ Roadrunner Boats. All Imron paints, all G-10 sponsons, Speedmaster hardware, Hitech Servos, New Walt Barney tanks. New Third channel mixture controls, CMDI Shafts, Perfect Condition & Ready to Race. Less engines, pipes, props & receiver. $800.00 plus shipping. Can be bought complete RTR less receiver for $1600.00. Currently has picco 80`s under the hood.This is the boat I have raced for about 2-3 years & is in my avatar pic. Recently won the 2010 Evansville Indiana June TWIN SHOOTOUT!! Was in the water just 2 weeks ago to give Mike Schindler a little test ride around the pond.... Contact [email protected] can supply pics on demand.p.s. can ship new undrilled motormount if you Not running 80 engine spacing

Last edited by a moderator:
RoadRunner Twin Xtreme 90-101. This paticular TWIN was built by Ralph @ Roadrunner Boats. All Imron paints, all G-10 sponsons, Speedmaster hardware, Hitech Servos, New Walt Barney tanks. New Third channel mixture controls, CMDI Shafts, Perfect Condition & Ready to Race. Less engines, pipes, props & receiver. $800.00 plus shipping. Can be bought complete RTR less receiver for $1600.00. Currently has picco 80 under the hood.This is the boat I have raced for about 2-3 years & is in my avatar pic. Recently won the 2010 Evansville Indiana June TWIN SHOOTOUT!! Was in the water just 2 weeks ago to give Mike Schindler a little test ride around the pond.... Contact [email protected] can supply pics on demand.p.s. can ship new undrilled motormount if you not running 80 engine spacing
THIS BOAT ROCKS,I drove it in open water. Point and shoot

Mikey, I guesss there funds are low? This is a KILLER Deal........ Boat has a $500 paint job alone. Cost over $3000.00 orginally less engine pipes props.

Joe,

Is this an 80 boat or a 90/100 boat?

B
It is a Xtreme 90-100-101 boat. The boat has a 3 1/4 drive line center line. The 80 twin had narrow engines & ran 3 inch drive line spacing. If you are looking @ older Kits that is now you can tell the difference. it will matter when you start to insert the engines. This Boat was orginally built with CMB 91`s under the hood. I Also have new motor rails undrill & a Cowl Orginally cut for CMB90`s the paint on he cowl is matched to the boat white imron,. p.s you can run 80`s in a 90 twin just add motor rail spacers. but you will not put 90`s in a 80 boat. This boat can run 80-91-101`s jw

hi joe kevin from aust could you tell me how long the boat is and the height of the tub please???

thanks kevin.

hi joe kevin from aust could you tell me how long the boat is and the height of the tub please???

thanks kevin.
2 inch side boards, tub 39 inches, total boat length 44 inches. tub width 7 inches. This is a TWIN XTREME 90 Boat Kit. you can run RS91 VAC 91 or RS101`s under the hood. Have new cowl that was orginally cut & painted to fit RS91-101`s 2024 T3 front tubes & all G 10 sponsons.

Reduced Price $750.00 plus shipping - Less Engines Pipes Props & Receiver or $1500.00 RTR plus shipping less receiver

Roadrunner Twin Xtreme has been SOLD Pending payment.. Sombody is getting a early X-mas Present........ B)

Yup , nice boat , nice to have the temptation removed from the site.. LOL :lol: :lol: :lol:
He got a Beautiful Boat in Perfect cond. Drives like it is on a Rail. was radared @ 85.5 mph @ Huntsville in June on a 98 degree day....Won the Ttwin Shoot Out just 2 weeks later in Evansville. You missed a deal Tom. I had it in Charleston But... Did Not put it in the water....

Back