Twin riggers

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heat racing twins get it right or take home in box

When they don't pull to the right and the engines

Or kicking to maximum what a day .

Added bonus, you get cooled off on launch.
default_biggrin.png

066 (2).jpg

Thanks guys for the answer to my dumb question. Pretty much what I thought as I have seen twins racing. Truly top fuel in rc boats.

For me I always wanted one but it was a VERY expensive venture to say the least, but after watching them at a nationals there is nothing better than the sound and the speed these beasts let loose on the water.

Beau

I was talked into going the Brandon race 3 or 4 years ago (Maynard Troyer) and saw Foleys twin run and that was the deciding factor for me to come back racing boats. I didn't realize how much I missed the competition and the main reason was the twin nitro boats. My first twin was in 1983, it was a twin .46 (It was the first twin Jerry Betke ever drove) we had the Nats at the Oxford pond in Michigan that year great competition with Roger Moran (possum). Some of my best memories are from the "Multi engine" races at Indy the Friday before the Indy Unlimited. Ron Logghe and I had some great week ends there and brought a lot of goodies back to the Detroit club. The only thing that could make all this better was if everyone was running geared twins - nothing like hearing a matched set of engines in sink!!!!!! I'll have an old twin back in the water this year and a new twin by Hobart!!!

Thanks, John

Thanks guys for the answer to my dumb question. Pretty much what I thought as I have seen twins racing. Truly top fuel in rc boats.
Not a dumb question at all just messing !! They can be a pain in the ass but it's a rush fueled by power, noise , and racing intensity .

May the Twins multiply !!
default_laugh.png

That is why the rule book says Multi Engine class and not Twin class. It allows for the mind to go crazy with as many motors you can stand.

That is why the rule book says Multi Engine class and not Twin class. It allows for the mind to go crazy with as many motors you can stand.
There is a displacement limit if not I would put 3 CMB 101RS and let it eat
If you build it it can be ruled in if everyone pulls together to vote on it. I'd build one too with triple OPS 90s.

What diameter props can a twin pull vs a single And pitch difference? Would love to see a triple in action!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Back