Twin Nitro Champ

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nitro

Congradulations to Albert Araujo!!!!

Albert won both the twin nitro title and the combined gas/nitro title. Albert was running a new twin Crapshooter with CMB 80 Greenheads.

Albert has been away from our sport for 25 years. This was a great achievement for a rusty driver. Way to go Albert!

Nitro Nub

Albert great running boat!!!!!!!!!

Had a good time talking with you at the party. we will have to do that again.

See you at the Races.

David

Wow ;) Congrate to Albert. I surprised that his Crapshooter 80 twin beat all twin riggers anyway :wacko: What happen did Joe and Ralph BIG Bore "101" Twins run?? Shame!! :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Albert, congrats on your success with your new twin. Great job! Nub, thanks again for the call yesterday. Good luck with your twin racing. Dick D

Many congrats to Albert for his performance this past week !! His beautifully prepared machine performed awesome and his driving was great . A pleasure to meet you and your family !

Congrats Albert - Videos of the both heats are posted in the WinterNats thread, I was a little Foley biased in the Nitro final :rolleyes:

Andy

We will never forget this weekend, Albert your in the spotlight and well deserved!! you busted your ass for 4 weeks..in the garage all day and into the late night to come out after 25years and end up on top!! Nub your pitting is awesome!! I will post some nice pictures soon...

Great job Albert!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Congradulations to Albert Araujo!!!!

Albert won both the twin nitro title and the combined gas/nitro title. Albert was running a new twin Crapshooter with CMB 80 Greenheads.

Albert has been away from our sport for 25 years. This was a great achievement for a rusty driver. Way to go Albert!

Nitro Nub
Thanks again Bret fopr all your help. We had a great time and being with all you guys was the best part of the whole weekend. Wining was the icing on the cake.

Albert great running boat!!!!!!!!!

Had a good time talking with you at the party. we will have to do that again.

See you at the Races.

David
David,

After all these years it was great to meet up with such a great bunch of guys. I also had a great time talking with you and look forward to some of the new ideas we shared. Email me at [email protected] so I can get you the engine info we spoke about.

Wow ;) Congrate to Albert. I surprised that his Crapshooter 80 twin beat all twin riggers anyway :wacko: What happen did Joe and Ralph BIG Bore "101" Twins run?? Shame!! :lol:
Allan,

We all had a few things go wrong. In my case the stars alligned in my favor. Ralph, Joe and Tom are running hard and are hard to beat. This weekend was full of good running twins and great guys. It was a good feeling to win both shootouts after almost 25 years of no racing.

Albert

Many congrats to Albert for his performance this past week !! His beautifully prepared machine performed awesome and his driving was great . A pleasure to meet you and your family !
Tom,

Thanks for the kind words. It was also our pleasure meeting you and having the privilege of being able to race along your side. I can't say enough how great it felt to race with the best of the best. You guys are all great individuals and made for an awesome weekend. I think I need to re retire after this weekend. This one will be hard to beat. :)

Albert

In the first vid a 2:10 my boat rolls 360 degrees and keeps going but cut a bouy !!! Thats the way the cookie crumbles ..what a heat ! It was way rougher than the video reveals that day . Twins rule !! :D

Back