• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Twin FE Jae for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mike Byer

Very well built, excellent condition, runs great. Complete and rtr as shown, add your rx and tx and go. Includes an extra battery and a new set of front sponsons. $750 shipped in the U.S. obo. Offers welcome.

Last edited by a moderator:
I built that boat and ran it in the P limited hydro class here in D12 since we had no restrictions on motor count. One of our district guys saw it run and wanted to buy it so I sold it to him, apparently he sold it to Mike some time after that. It was a blast to drive even as a P limited and with a motor/ESC swap (those are AQ UL-1) to make it a full on P hydro would be an absolute missile. If funds weren't so tight these days I'd buy it back and do just that.
default_smile.png

Hey

If you consider selling only hull with hardware and props

(without motors, escs, lipos)

Then I am very interested

Regards Brian

Brian, I'd really like to sell it complete, and let you sell off what you don't need, make me an offer.

Bill, I never put my radar gun on it when I ran it, I'd guess low to mid 60's. You might ask Don F if he ever clocked it.

Hey

If you consider selling only hull with hardware and props

(without motors, escs, lipos)

Then I am very interested

Regards Brian
Brian if you bought the complete boat off of Mike I doubt you'd have much trouble selling the motors and ESCs as they are AQ UL-1 that most spec for P limited classes. Just a thought...........
default_smile.png

Latest posts

Back