• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Sold For sale, 6 scale "star wars" Miss Miller american

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Selling matts star wars miller. It has a jng rear exhaust motor, front servo controlled wing, g10 composit construction with a wooden frame. Started life as a ml boatworks kit. Very light and with the included prop it is extremely fast. It is the district 14 champion. It was in a reck and the right sponson and cowl were re built but not painted. I will sell it as is rtr minus rx for $2000. Or without motor for 1500. Or I will re paint the cowl and sponson for 200. The last pic is how it looks today.

Attachments

• IMG_0840.JPG
    IMG_0840.JPG
    1.9 MB · Views: 6
You might check ship monkey they are a sister company of FedEx or Fastenal only problem with Fastenal is you have to pick it up at their store

Wes,

Will you take $500.00 for just the engine.?
If yes, I will buy the engine-assuming it isn't worn out too bad.

Duke

Ok since no one wants a rtr 6 scale I'm going to sell her without motor and hardware for $350. Plus shipping. Shipping should be cheap. The hull and cowl only weighs around 6 or 7 lbs I think.
ILL buy it w'out motor and hardware SOLD, I would like to arrange pickup. Please pm me your contact info. I live in harrison ohio and dont mind driving to pickup. Thanks !

Back