TWIN ELECTRIC SGX RIGGER

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Plug and burn - too funny but is it possible you had the some from the bad batch? They had an issue some months ago which they seem to have fixed. Some people had to send theres in for repair. They had issues like the wrong value caps etc.My 200 hv "V2's" have been bullet proof thus far. One of them has seen a half inch of water and 380 amp surge on a torpedo launch and is still smiling at me.

No worries though the schulze are built to take it. That 160 rating is very conservative they use big copper and healthy fets. Some dont agree but I always add caps.An electric eagle is always something ive wanted. Roger had a twin that was absolutely beautiful but the boat has been virtually stealth we got an azz shot teaser and that was it :( . Andy and I have discussed me possibly doing an FE eagle a while back. I gotta get my paper together first -_- .Beautiful setup and good luck on the sub minute runs.

Hugh

Dave

You should bring the twin out to the dam for a burn on sunday, don't forget to pack the tunnels of course :D

Back