TURN FIN 60/80 Seaducer

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Does the 60/80 Seaducer REALLY need the turn fin on the right side ???? Got everything else done but forgot about the turn fin :rolleyes: so before I hack a notch in the R/R deck I just want to know if anyone runs without one ???

Thanks, Andy

Does the 60/80 Seaducer REALLY need the turn fin on the right side ???? Got everything else done but forgot about the turn fin :rolleyes: so before I hack a notch in the R/R deck I just want to know if anyone runs without one ???
Thanks, Andy
UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHMMMM HELL YES!!!!!!! UNLESS YOU WANT MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE.are you going to miami race?

stupid question,NO.............

Thanks, Andy
UUUUUUUUUHHHHHHHMMMM HELL YES!!!!!!! UNLESS YOU WANT MORE THAN YOU CAN HANDLE.are you going to miami race?

Thanks honey :eek: The only reason I ask is the 40"s run without them .......

See you in Brandon ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Thanks, Andy

Thanks honey :eek: The only reason I ask is the 40"s run without them .......

See you in Brandon ;)
a lot less boat and torque steer.

Thanks, Andy
I did try it once Andy. The results were ummmmmmmmmmm, Not Too Good! :rolleyes:

Thanks, Andy

Yeah , I kinda knew the answer, I just couldnt find my dremel tool. :p It was on 5 mins after I asked. Got to bench run it today, think Im read for a water test in the am.

Andy

Thanks, Andy

Yeah , I kinda knew the answer, I just couldnt find my dremel tool. :p It was on 5 mins after I asked. Got to bench run it today, think Im read for a water test in the am.

Andy
dont make me break out the bellinger 60 mono,you know that beotch is fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, Andy

Andy
dont make me break out the bellinger 60 mono,you know that beotch is fast!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You actually mean DADDY lets you have the keys to that boat- LOL :eek:

Thanks, Andy

Andy

yeh.but at least i can travel at will....

Thanks, Andy

Andy

yeh.but at least i can travel at will....

Its not Momma that dont let me travel - its $$$$

Besides Rick said he wanted to break out that can of whoop-azz on me :eek: , let him have his fun first-then we can play ;)

Discovered a few small bugs to work out,then we will see.

The 60 mono does not need a turn fin. It will turn perfect with out the fin. But once in awhile when it gets ruff it will blow the back out with out the fin. I set the oval records with out the turn fin. So if you do not want to cut the deck get a 1/8 peice of ply wood and make a block so the ttransom is the same height as the deck.

Jerry :rolleyes:

So why did you put the turn fin on the 60-80 boats Jerry??? I tried mine with a MAC 84 in it without the turn fin and it was horrid. Just curious. :huh:

I ran the Alanta race a few years ago with out the turn fin. It was a new boat and I forgot to install the fin ( Opps). The fin is just for the ruff water in the corner some times that is all.

What prop were you running scott?

Jerry

The 60 mono does not need a turn fin. It will turn perfect with out the fin. But once in awhile when it gets ruff it will blow the back out with out the fin. I set the oval records with out the turn fin. So if you do not want to cut the deck get a 1/8 peice of ply wood and make a block so the ttransom is the same height as the deck.
Jerry :rolleyes:

Oh and NOW you pop in !!! :p :p ;)

Good to see you out and about in boating land Jerry, congrats on the upcoming event. This mean we are gonna get to see you at this races anytime soon ????? Sure would be nice to see you running some boats again.

Andy

Andy

Yes I am trying to race again. I was planing on the Brandon race. But I just found out I am going back to the night shift. 10pm till 6 am. So I might not make it.

Ian

I am glad it worked for you.

Jerry

Andy
Yes I am trying to race again. I was planing on the Brandon race. But I just found out I am going back to the night shift. 10pm till 6 am. So I might not make it.

Ian

I am glad it worked for you.

Jerry

GREAT NEWS Jerry ( not the night shift part )- Hope you make it up to Brandon, looking forward to seeing you again.

Andy

Back