Turbine Style Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Adam I have a Phil Thomas 1/8 scale Bud T-5 epoxy hull that is about 90% complete. The boat is painted and I am waiting for decals that I should have in a week. The boat is brand new I have it setup with speedmaster hardware and a custom turnfin The engine is a new never seen fuel OPS 90 with a OPS muffled pipe. I have a custom made radio box with Futaba servos you would need your radio and reciever. I have about six different props that are new. I can post some pics if your interested. Thanks Chuck

Hi Adam I have a Phil Thomas 1/8 scale Bud T-5 epoxy hull that is about 90% complete. The boat is painted and I am waiting for decals that I should have in a week. The boat is brand new I have it setup with speedmaster hardware and a custom turnfin The engine is a new never seen fuel OPS 90 with a OPS muffled pipe. I have a custom made radio box with Futaba servos you would need your radio and reciever. I have about six different props that are new. I can post some pics if your interested. Thanks Chuck
Pics would be awesome...

Last edited by a moderator:
Bill Brandt also had a 78 Circus Circus for sale last weekend at the R/C Unlimiteds race, though you would need to get an engine, pipe and radio gear for it

I know this is in the Sport and Scale forum. I figure this section would get the kind of boats I am interested better than the general For Sale section.I am interested in a newer style "wing boat" that I can drop in the water for the Muncy this year. Does not have to be ready to run as far as parts go, but I am looking for a boat that has already been set up and the gremlins worked out. I don't have a lot of time to spend at the pond so, a race ready scale is what I am after. Is there anyone out there with a "Whisper Boat" that may be last season's high point boat, but is building this years?

Again, I don't want to build one. There have been a few close matches in the For Sale section lately but I want a boat from the era that I remember best - 1993 - present; preferably closer to present.

Thanks for looking,

Adam
Here ya go-http://www.intlwaters.com/index.php?s=&amp...st&p=299527

I know this is in the Sport and Scale forum. I figure this section would get the kind of boats I am interested better than the general For Sale section.I am interested in a newer style "wing boat" that I can drop in the water for the Muncy this year. Does not have to be ready to run as far as parts go, but I am looking for a boat that has already been set up and the gremlins worked out. I don't have a lot of time to spend at the pond so, a race ready scale is what I am after. Is there anyone out there with a "Whisper Boat" that may be last season's high point boat, but is building this years?

Again, I don't want to build one. There have been a few close matches in the For Sale section lately but I want a boat from the era that I remember best - 1993 - present; preferably closer to present.

Thanks for looking,

Adam

Thanks Don. Sent him a PM.

Mike, any idea where this boat is in the country?

Thanks for looking,

Adam

Thanks Don. Sent him a PM.

Mike, any idea where this boat is in the country?
Alan is a west coast guy like yourself. B)

Well...I'm in Lodi about a half an hour south of Sacramento and Alan is 5 mins south of me between Lodi and Stockton

Back