Turbine Style Scale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Watercadet

I know this is in the Sport and Scale forum. I figure this section would get the kind of boats I am interested better than the general For Sale section.

I am interested in a newer style "wing boat" that I can drop in the water for the Muncy this year. Does not have to be ready to run as far as parts go, but I am looking for a boat that has already been set up and the gremlins worked out. I don't have a lot of time to spend at the pond so, a race ready scale is what I am after. Is there anyone out there with a "Whisper Boat" that may be last season's high point boat, but is building this years?

Again, I don't want to build one. There have been a few close matches in the For Sale section lately but I want a boat from the era that I remember best - 1993 - present; preferably closer to present.

Thanks for looking,

Adam

Phil is not kidding about the 2K. Do the math: $500 for a motor, $200 for a radio, $400 to $$$????? for a hull, $150 - $200 for hardware, $400 for paint and graphics, and all your time to research, assemble and test to get it running right. This isn't a cheap hobby!

Phil is not kidding about the 2K. Do the math: $500 for a motor, $200 for a radio, $400 to $$$????? for a hull, $150 - $200 for hardware, $400 for paint and graphics, and all your time to research, assemble and test to get it running right. This isn't a cheap hobby!
The guy didn't say he wanted a cheap boat-----did he. ?????

Now that is for new or almost new stuff, bargins can be found too.

Come on Ken Hildreth I KNOW you have too many boats, help this guy out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Now that is for new or almost new stuff, bargins can be found too.

Come on Ken Hildreth I KNOW you have too many boats, help this guy out.
You have to step over GOOD scale boats just to get to the "new" scale boats in his garage but will he sell one Noooooo! He's afraid he may have to race one of em.

How did I get into this? I have the 93 bud, that was last years champ, And Chuck does have a new boat this year. But he gets mad at me every time I even think about selling the Bud, and Scott Wadlow may just run over me with his 4 wheel drive If I sell it and he doesnt get to buy it. haha! Ken

How did I get into this? I have the 93 bud, that was last years champ, And Chuck does have a new boat this year. But he gets mad at me every time I even think about selling the Bud, and Scott Wadlow may just run over me with his 4 wheel drive If I sell it and he doesnt get to buy it. haha! Ken
You got that right :p :p

I have one but its on loan to a fellow racer for the 09 racing season. Just sold one to make room for a TWIN HYDRO all i have left are keepers and a 82u55

I have one but its on loan to a fellow racer for the 09 racing season. Just sold one to make room for a TWIN HYDRO all i have left are keepers and a 82u55
hey Mike,you know i have a haul fee from knoxville!! :D :D

Har Har har Hey is Chris coming?

Har Har har Hey is Chris coming?yeah hes coming,i'm putting him in the trailor and your boat in my back seat,i told him we had to be nice to you since you were the c.d. and called who was over the start line.
;) :lol:

I believe that Bill Brandt still has a 93 Oberto for sale.

I would be interested in seeing it.

Joe W. I am considering your offer via PM. Thank you and I will get back to you. That is just the kind of boat I am looking for.

Keep 'em commin.

Thanks

Adam

I keep getting great offers from guys on here. I am looking at them all and weighing my options. I know what an investment in time/labor, money these pieces of art are so I dont want to short change the seller, but at the same time I want to get a boat that I will be proud of and is capable of running consistantly.

Any one else selling their scale? :p

Latest posts

Back