tunnel champs

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WTF is up with you guys editing your posts. Stand behind what you say and stop back pedaling

Thanks Don, it was getting ridiculous.

Dave, he used to run an outboard 20 years ago
default_wink.png

I for one think Tom made the right call-
default_cool.png

The wife already has the shock collar ready for me after I get to beer #3 so I cant reply improperly
default_biggrin.png

Let the games begin
default_ph34r.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Andy

No edits........

Great with my brogue all my post are gonna sound like Justin Wilson's Cajun Cookin
default_laugh.png
:lol:
default_laugh.png

Ahheeee, How you all are

Gene

You wussy boys suck at smack hell the only one that is talking any is Randy. And we don't have a clue what the heck he is talking about
default_huh.png
. You boys better get yaws crapp together is all I can say cause 40 tunnel sport 40 tunnel and open tunnel titles are coming back to Jville
default_cool.png

Stop dreaming , you havn't won anthing since moses parted the red sea!

Stick to cooking, your a winner there .

I figured him to be more in to a ladys sport like tennis. You know kinda like him and Andy argueing Back and forth back and forth.
default_laugh.png

Lol. You guys are a trip. I just hop you bring your "big boy" pants to the race!!!!.....
default_smile.png

Hey Ron you want me to bring you some gorilla glue to glue your little boat back together. oh oh wait it's wood ain't it maybe some liquid nails
default_tongue.png
default_tongue.png
default_biggrin.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png

Lol. Nope, I think Carl's new laser guy took care of that problem......
default_biggrin.png

Back