Tuned pipe

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks guys, and where to buy?

Andreas

Thats actually a Cooper pipe now.He bought the pipe business from Irwin quite awhile ago.

The Coopers have made several improvements on the pipes especially in the area of noise.

Go to...... www.cooperpipes.com the whole shebang is there.

Not to correct any one but Cooper pipes only bought the inboard part of Irwin Jim stil has the OB pipes

Thanks for the good word MR. Geraghty

Thanks Lynn

Last edited by a moderator:
Not to correct any one but Cooper pipes only bought the inboard part of Irwin Jim stil has the OB pipes

Thanks Lynn
THATS RIGHT GUYS , YOU ALL KNOW HOW WELL COOPERBUILDS THE Q SERIES OF PIPES , WE HAVE BEEN EXTREMLLY CLOSE FRIENDS SINCE HE DECIDE TO BUY MY INBOQARD SECTIONE , WHEN MY HEALTH WENTT SOUR I GAVE MR , COOPER THE FULL RIGHTS TO BUILD ALL MY PIPES , YOU WILL NEVER FIND A MORE SINSER AND A TRUE GENTELMAN THAN THE COOPRS ,IFYOU WANT ONE OF MY PIPES , PLEASE CALL ME AT 1-765-747-4192 SHOP 1-765-747-4190 WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE NEW LINE OF PIPES WE HAVE COING OUT NEXT YR FOR THE OUT BOADS . NOT ARE THEY ONLY BETTER, THEY ARE MUCH SHORTER THAN ANY YOU HAVE SEEN

Thanks Lynn
THATS RIGHT GUYS , YOU ALL KNOW HOW WELL COOPERBUILDS THE Q SERIES OF PIPES , WE HAVE BEEN EXTREMLLY CLOSE FRIENDS SINCE HE DECIDE TO BUY MY INBOQARD SECTIONE , WHEN MY HEALTH WENTT SOUR I GAVE MR , COOPER THE FULL RIGHTS TO BUILD ALL MY PIPES , YOU WILL NEVER FIND A MORE SINSER AND A TRUE GENTELMAN THAN THE COOPRS ,IFYOU WANT ONE OF MY PIPES , PLEASE CALL ME AT 1-765-747-4192 SHOP 1-765-747-4190 WAIT TILL YOU SEE THE NEW LINE OF PIPES WE HAVE COING OUT NEXT YR FOR THE OUT BOADS . NOT ARE THEY ONLY BETTER, THEY ARE MUCH SHORTER THAN ANY YOU HAVE SEEN
Better and shorter pipes sounds good. :D I´ll wait until next year then, the lakes are soon frozen here anyway :(

Andreas

Back