Outboard tune pipes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hi Mark I don't have any pipes but are you running arrow shark outboard. If so I was wondering about how it holds up. I'm looking at buying a outdrive. Just not sure how they hold up. Thanks for any info you can point me to besides their web page

Hi Mark I don't have any pipes but are you running arrow shark outboard. If so I was wondering about how it holds up. I'm looking at buying a outdrive. Just not sure how they hold up. Thanks for any info you can point me to besides their web page
Hello actually no I'm running a custom made Wendell barrows shaft drive lower unit on 1 of my tunnels & a lawless lower unit on the other & asfar as the arrowshark outdrive I've herd alot of bad things about the gears not holding up.

Hello actually no I'm running a custom made Wendell barrows shaft drive lower unit on 1 of my tunnels & a lawless lower unit on the other & asfar as the arrowshark outdrive I've herd alot of bad things about the gears not holding up.
Thanks for your help & information. Hope you find your pipe. Have fun playing with boats.

Back