.21 TUNE PIPE

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Scott Bouchie made .21 .45 .65 and .90 heat racing and straightaway pipes.
Roger please measure the diameter of the flat part where the pressure nipple is located and I can tell you which pipe it is.

It does look like a Bouchie 21 pipe, but I don't recall Scott making a pipe with that step in the first section. Also agree those welds are not like the ones I have seen.

Tyler
You are right . Scott made a skirt/ band on the front part to hold the silicone coupler in place but never stepped it down .

Scott Bouchie made .21 .45 .65 and .90 heat racing and straightaway pipes.
Roger please measure the diameter of the flat part where the pressure nipple is located and I can tell you which pipe it is.
The diameter of the flat part where the pressure nipple is located is 1.480"
The length of the pipe is 11.500"
The stinger ID is .280"

That may have been a Bouchie pipe that somebody modified. All of the welds are a little bit rough but the one on the left side of the flat center section, that one looks like the ones on a genuine Bouchie pipe!

Those dimensions Roger do not match up the Bouchie 21 pipe I have however Scott did make a fair number of variants. Mine measures: OAL is 12.85", Stinger is 0.290", belly OD is 1.656".
Like Don mentioned it looks like someone modified it.

Can anyone identify this .21 tune pipe?
Roger, there was/is a good friend of Jim Wilson's who made some pipes that look like that one- I have a few- and the geometry was same/similar to Bouchie's.
They don't have the ring on first stage entrance segment, either.

This is a genuine Bouchie heat race pipe, with a bit tighter baffle cone-

Copy of 20902535_110539199666072_3641595778348089344_n~2.jpg

Last edited:
Back