• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

TS3 Hull

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stuart bowen

Bought a new orange TS3 hull off of here a few months ago with the idea of putting together a FE outboard, but with student teaching coming up I simply do not have the time to mess with it for now. The boat has never had a hold drilled or a tool taken to it. It is New but out of the original box. Has everything you get when you purchase the hull new (cables, ect.)

$100 Shipped to the continental US only. Paypal welcomed. I don't have pics, but I will gladly refund your purchase if unhappy.

I am a new seller on here but I am on hobbytlak and rctech as competionpark and I have perfect feedback.

Last edited by a moderator:
initial post said I dont have pics. my camera is busted and I do not have access to one. I told you I would get you pics if I could get access to a camera. I still dont have access to one. a might be interested is a lot different than send me an invoice so I can pay you, which he did.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back