Trying to find Flyin Rats Sass

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chuck Spragg

I am still trying to locate member Flyin Rats Sass, he is in members user gallery page 6, he was building r/c flatbottom drag boats, if anyone knows him or how to get ahold of him please let me know. thanks

I am still trying to locate member Flyin Rats Sass, he is in members user gallery page 6, he was building r/c flatbottom drag boats, if anyone knows him or how to get ahold of him please let me know. thanks
I would like to find him too. I've finally finished my drag boat using the hull I got from him ywo years ago. I'd like to show him how it turned out!

I would like to find him too. I've finally finished my drag boat using the hull I got from him ywo years ago. I'd like to show him how it turned out!
Jevmax,I would like to see pictures of Your boat!

Thanks Bart I think you have put me on the right track to finding him or the guy thats building them now

The original guy is Dana, he hangs out over at RCU in the gas boat section. Has a current post where he's added a center skeg to his hull.

Mike is that r/c unlimiteds that you are talking about I didnt know they have a gas boat section thanks

I got ahold of Dana and he is not the one who built the boats in in Flyin Rats Sass gallery , I did notice in his gallery a boat that name on it side is Jag it appears to be a electric high speed rigger maybe this will help. thank guys

Had a little spare time and performed a search (great function that!).

His name is Steve Wells, he lives around the Pomona area and runs/ran at Legg Lake.

Hope this helps.

Here's a couple of photos, if they post successfullyView attachment 5505View attachment 5506

[/quoteThats what I,m talkin about, nice , very sweet , you did a great job of building and paint is purdy, very good detail on the engine, where did you get that hemi, if I ever get my hands on one it will be painted candy red with a slight tint of candy brandywine, does anyone have one of these drag boats they would like to sell. Have you run this boat yet? let us know thanks chuck

Had a little spare time and performed a search (great function that!).

His name is Steve Wells, he lives around the Pomona area and runs/ran at Legg Lake.

Hope this helps.
Grub are you talkin about the guy building the drag boats or the guy with the fast electric boat thanks chuck

Sure would like to hear from you , some guys say that you were posting all the time, whats happend guy lots of guys would like to see your boats, love flatbottoms if you read this please contact me thanks chuck

Back