Triton Charger from Great Planes

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

scboatman00

Anyone have any experience with the new Great Planes ElectriFly Triton DC Comp Peak Charger? I have an old duratrax charger for NiCds and an Astroflight 109 for lipos. looking at consolidating. Thanks in advance.

r,

SCboatman

I used to have the Triton charger. In my opinion, it is the best charger for the money. It is extremely user friendly, highly programmable if you want to bother, and has a nice two line display. I sold mine to add a second Schulze Chamaleon charger. I think it may have been a mistake. I miss the Triton. I would rather have 3 Tritons than 2 Schulzes. If I get a third (which I probably will soon), it will be the Triton.

I have been using one now for a year and it is great. I just recieved a second one from tower the other day. $109 on sale.

Mike

Jeff

The Triton may be easy to use

BUT have you tested your cell performance?

The Schulzes have the best voltage and capacity production of any charger I have tested - not to mention cell life. I sell and I promote them but I do that knowing th eperformance they deliver.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back