Torco fuel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I just cracked my first case of torco 66% and it seems like good fuel so far......

I have personally ran quite a few cases through my own boats, and have not had one single issue with the fuel.

Just another thumbs up for Torco. Several people I know use it in their boats, I have several jugs of 50% waiting to use as well

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok. Just wanted to update this as some may feel it's important.

Alright everyone.  I just got an email back from Larry at Torco.  He informed me that they are changing the formula to include 2% castor oil in all RC Boat Fuel blends.  So there will always be 2% castor in the mix on all boat fuels going forward.  

IE:  66% nitro has 17% oil (2% castor/15% synthetic)

Thanks Rodney

If there are people out there who have a few gallons of torco before they added the castor to it,can castor be added to the old fuel and if so how much per gallon would you recommend

Thanks Tony

Last edited by a moderator:
Tony, yes, you can add it. I have ran nothing but the "old" pre castor oil fuel and have zero issues. If your running it in .21's, just burn her up my friend. Wont hurt anything. BUT, if you wanted to add it, 1-2 oz of castor oil will be just fine.

Latest posts

Back