Torco fuel

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ken Webb

Anyone know anything about this brand of fuel? They seem to have pretty good pricing on fleabay with free shipping..

Then they can not legally ship it without hazmat, i dont understand when it comes to a expensive boat why do people try to go cheap on radios and fuel, i rather spend the extra money and save my boats. Robert

Last edited by a moderator:
It doesn't tell you that on eBay but if you go to Torco's website it did have the Haz-mat fee on there

Thanks for the input.Price wise I paid a little less per gallon than Grim Racer. Oil content is 20-22% depending on nitro %. This is per Torco cust. service. I don't know about packaging. Qts are ok if that's how it ships. I have gallon jugs. Guess I'll see how it works out. Guess no one here has used this brand. Torco has been in drag racing for years so hpoefully they know how to mix fuel.

Thanks for the input.Price wise I paid a little less per gallon than Grim Racer. Oil content is 20-22% depending on nitro %. This is per Torco cust. service. I don't know about packaging. Qts are ok if that's how it ships. I have gallon jugs. Guess I'll see how it works out. Guess no one here has used this brand. Torco has been in drag racing for years so hpoefully they know how to mix fuel.
I think Hammerhead has used there fuel, but not 100% sure.

Left coast fuel it runs very well I hear.

Once they get done with dinner you will get more input.

As Mark said it is very popular here in the NW and is very good fuel, I have been running it for three years with excellent results.

I've been running there 60% fuel for 3 years now with no problems at all. Most of the district 8 people run this fuel and have been very happy with it. UNW bought it for there fuel buy this year I ordered 54 cases, It works and the price is right! Greg

I'll chime in as another user, been using 66% in everthing for the last 3+ years and have never had any problems. don't know what you can get it for but at $26 for 66% per gallon you can't beat that.

I'll chime in as another user, been using 66% in everthing for the last 3+ years and have never had any problems. don't know what you can get it for but at $26 for 66% per gallon you can't beat that.
Rick, where do you get it this cheap?

Best part is they are mixing it to the specs we use to mix. Doing it for only a couple of bucks more than my costs.Plus you get a jug. That 2 bucks right there.

Mike

I ordered two cases last season of 50% and it was only $24 per gallon. Needless to say, there won't be any left after the season is over and I may need to order more :)

Just rec'd my Torco fuel via UPS. Frt was pepaid and no haz mat fee. And yes it/s in a gallon jug. A lot of us wondered about that.

Latest posts

Back