TORCO FUEL

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jared Cruthird

Anybody used this fuel? They have it in 60% for$32.00/gal shipped. Just wondering if it is any good the only thing i can get here locally is o donnell 30% or 50% boat if i order itand it gets pricey.

I havnt used torco rc fuel,,,i run technology hobbies fuel,,,john makes a killer blend.... whatever the fuel is that you choose,,,be sure it has a good % of oil... i like 18% ,,granted i run nothing larger than a .21,, you will see people run very little oil,,, to me,,life of an engine is more important than speed i guess...the old two stroke sayin is,,,"id rather foul a plug then score a cylinder" same principle,,,but the plugs wont foul....lol

alden

Been mixing fuel for years. When one of our local guys decided to open up an RC Hobbies in olympia, he looked in to getting torco fuel. He talk to us about what we were mixing and decided to bring in fuel. Torco is mixing it to our specs. He is selling it at the price that it cost me to mix with a bottle. 66% for $26. So after my suplly of nitro ran out I switched over to the torco fuel. Runs great just like my mix has for years.

Mike

Thanks, i think im going to try some i just have to get a hold of them because the 60% isnt list on there site

well i ordered some to try out it was $40 shipped for one gallon of the 60% with 20% oil. They have it in 50%( 17% oil) 60% (20% oil) and 66% (18% oil) for $29.95 plus shipping for those interested.

Torco's rc fuel website doesn't list anything higher than 30% in mixed fuel. 100% nitro at $54.95 gal shipped, 100% methanol at $31.45 gal shipped. I buy my methanol at a local go kart shop for $4.00 gal.The last drum of nitro I went in on came to less than 24.00 gal. When I run out I'll order a drum from VP...I'll need it to feed the twin when it's ready!
cool.gif

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Back