Toadstoys5

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

izitbrokeyet?

Toadstoys5

I noticed a new member named Toadstoys5 in here…….If this person is Tom Schaffer, I’d be very interested to tell anyone about what this guy owes me in terms of equipment and money. Anyone who wants to know or wants to deal with this cat…please feel free to contact me

small world isnt it Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
I hate to air dirty Laundry but this guy is on my list of people I’d like to introduce myself to personally.

The Virginia Beach Police have a fraud report in his name and have told me they will arrest him given the facts I gave them.

I would like first dibs

Dude is gone now........I hope he read my post.

It's been a while now since this happened

No Quarter from me for this guy. Dude even moved after this deal…I think he’s living in FT Worth Tx now. That was a bad deal, worth too much money to forget.

Sorry to have posted this stuff in here fellas.

I just couldnt stomach seeing this cat on the list of users given how cool everyone else is.

I'll give myself a "timeout" now :blink:

Is that the Dude !!!!! Everyone has been talking about ?????? From C.A. ??

If it is Dude man !!!! You should have read some of the past post's on this board

Thanks Kevin for bringing it out. thats what we need on here. keep the trash and scammers out.

Hope it all works out for you.

banned.gif

Thanks Tom.

I had a bad deal with this guy that he never tried to make good. (About $400 worth of motors and parts if memory servs) I don’t think he's the type of people we want to be dealing with on this board.

I ended up turning him in to the local police who will press charges if he is ever picked up here, but they will not extradite him over that kind of money.

I received some E-mails from others on E-bay who were having similar problems with this guy. Based on that, I figure that my deal was not an anomaly, but more likely a way of doing business for this cat.

Back