TO EVERYONE :(

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek kustomz

To all of my friends,

Hi guys, i know that many of you probably think i died... i haven't. want to think all of you that have been my friends over the years nd have helped me so much. however I cannot continue to run boats. i haven't touched ay of my equipment in over a year. i have fallen on hard times and of course that requires hard decisions. i will be postingthe remainder of my stuff up for sale shortly.

Now down to business. I know that i owe a couple people some funds and i plan to make good on it. mark i haven't forgotten you. as for the paint jobs i donated for the Mike Larson raffle, i spoke with Robin already, the rest of you please contact me so we can make arrangements to get this taken care of. I will not be on here much so please be sure to either call or email me.

AGAIN THANK YOU TO ALL OF YOU WHO HAVE BEEN FRIENDS TO ME FOR SO LONG, I APPRECIATE ALL THAT YOU HAVE DONE AND THANK YOU FOR YOUR BUSINESS.

Zach

[email protected]

9 0 4 - 9 6 6 - 1 7 1 4

Back