Titanium and Aluminium Pistons and hardened sleeves

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
So what I can leas any F****ing car I want you don't have S**t if you trying to impress people on the board it's not going to work I don't know but maybe 12 people on here personally but I can tell you this every one one this board has more class then you will ever have. They don't need to go around bragging about anything.

And as for you boat IT'S A PIECE OF ****!!!!! IF IT WAS SO NICE THEN TELL ME WHY DO YOU LEAVE IT IN THE WATER?

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry your real boat don't impress me any I could have boat a 1991 sonic 35 foot with twin 1000 SC with speedmasters from the South Florida boat trader for $60,000 a few years a ago but I passed not a particle everyday boat and the maintenance that goes along with it. So I seatled for a 27 foot Baja with a 454 mag and a brave 70 was fast enough for me and no break downs!

If I want to go fast I just grab my brothers boat 30 foot Chriscat with twin blown 496 GPS at 125.

or for the short fast burst my nephews jet boat 572 bowtie. 0 to 85 in about 100 foot.
well there ya go now tell these guy the difference between jerking a joystick and jerking a pair of 502s..

clkxlisiv.jpg
take the AMG emblem off of that plain old c-class car and buy the real thing.
lol I show alot of pictures and you guys them down.. But I still have seen nothing better that you guys have ..Its easy to cut down other peoples stuff when you have none better lol
Sorry, it's a fake, you know it as well as I do.

lol I show alot of pictures and you guys them down.. But I still have seen nothing better that you guys have ..Its easy to cut down other peoples stuff when you have none better lol

Sorry your real boat don't impress me any I could have boat a 1991 sonic 35 foot with twin 1000 SC with speedmasters from the South Florida boat trader for $60,000 a few years a ago but I passed not a particle everyday boat and the maintenance that goes along with it. So I seatled for a 27 foot Baja with a 454 mag and a brave 70 was fast enough for me and no break downs!

If I want to go fast I just grab my brothers boat 30 foot Chriscat with twin blown 496 GPS at 125.

or for the short fast burst my nephews jet boat 572 bowtie. 0 to 85 in about 100 foot.
well there ya go now tell these guy the difference between jerking a joystick and jerking a pair of 502s..

Sorry I have more fun jerking my joy stick.

Tom

I beleave it;s time to pull the plug on this one.

let me burst your bubble mr CLK scientist clk 55 amg has a 5.5l v-8 correct? let me F*ck you really up.. In 2003 when I bought this fine automobile (for $86,ooo I paid $23,000 extra for this dealer installed opoin can you quess what it was ? Ill show you if you answer it rite total bill for the car was 109.ooo dollar.. now tell me what opion achieved that 23k

let me burst your bubble mr CLK scientist clk 55 amg has a 5.5l v-8 correct? let me F*ck you really up.. In 2003 when I bought this fine automobile (for $86,ooo I paid $23,000 extra for this dealer installed opoin can you quess what it was ? Ill show you if you answer it rite total bill for the car was 109.ooo dollar.. now tell me what opion achieved that 23k
The HOOKER :lol: :lol: :lol:

Male enhancement pills? The salesman musta thought you needed alot.

myv12.jpg

V12CLK.jpg

now what???

CAN YOU SAY V-12 BI TURBO

LOL AND I WOULD LEAVE THAT MUSTANG PARKED BECAUSE HE COULDNT SEE DUE TO ALL THE SMOKE COMING OFF BOTH REAR TIRES FOR 50' (of course I would have turned off the ARS so it would let me spin my p-zero's off the rim..... Ford shoulda stuck with trucks and model Ts

He's so Cooool....... that his hott wifey cleans his old car and toilets on Sunday afternoons while he spends his weekend on the computer trying to convince us how great he is. :lol:

Tom, don't pull the plug. There seems to be a lot of value in watching someone make an A$$ of themself.

He must certainly have pumped a few egos around here. I mean I've seen guys go in and out of the r/c boat business, but 48 hours!! :eek: That's got to be a new record.

Hope he's not that "quick" with his Hott Wifey. She deserves better. ;)

Funny how he can post so many pics of his STUFF, but could not post pics of his toy boat products that he sold so much of to so many satisfied customers.

He's so Cooool....... that his hott wifey cleans his old car and toilets on Sunday afternoons while he spends his weekend on the computer trying to convince us how great he is. :lol:

Tom, don't pull the plug. There seems to be a lot of value in watching someone make an A$$ of themself.

He must certainly have pumped a few egos around here. I mean I've seen guys go in and out of the r/c boat business, but 48 hours!! :eek: That's got to be a new record.

lol thats it come on guys Ill then Ill leave and youll miss me but before ai get bored i would love to race against 1 of your clicks sport 40 hydro's just for SH^ts and giggles.. you have to admitt I dont swear here...I there alot of childeren in this hobby and reads these post..... do I get praze for that atleast lol

I bragg to defend myself..

Funny how he can post so many pics of his STUFF, but could not post pics of his toy boat products that he sold so much of to so many satisfied customers.

He probably does have so many satisfied customers. you know them imaginary friends with all the K&B motors. he's his best customer

:lol: :lol:

Is that you wife in your profile dancing

lol thats it come on guys Ill then Ill leave and youll miss me but before ai get bored i would love to race against 1 of your clicks sport 40 hydro's just for SH^ts and giggles.. you have to admitt I dont swear here...I there alot of childeren in this hobby and reads these post..... do I get praze for that atleast lol

I bragg to defend myself..
Bragging about your Stuff is no defense for Bold faced lies that had the potential to rob money from unenlightened r/c boaters who were just itching to send you money for "custom engine parts".

Sorry Dude, don't try to turn the table as if we are trying to beat you up over your attempt to make some "special engine parts".

He probably does have so many satisfied customers. you know them imaginary friends with all the K&B motors. he's his best customer

:lol: :lol:

Is that you wife in your profile dancing

I took the Piston Product line down because all my bussiness has been tarnished.. bisides that theres no $$$ in pistons.. I sell more rods and bearings anyways...im looking maybe to go Gasoline weed wacker toys..I bought a homelite mod on ebay im going to tear it apart a see what i can machine.... so I started a new forum for gas only boats www.xtremmarine.com not www.xtremarine.com

Oboy

This is going to get better yet. Now he going gas. Sound like he's had gas from the start.

Dave

well here the test theres a guy who is a reqgular on this forum well he bought 2 con rods off me I machined them today and ill press the new bearings in tomorow and ship it to LA. I would say his name but that would not be cool.. but if i screww up he will tell you for sure if im a scammer or true to trying to start a business...

THAT THERE WILL BE THE TEST>>THEY SHIP OUT TOMOROW>>> and these were made +/- .00025

K&B tolerence are +/- .0015.

and after that you dont have to love me or hate just say nothing of my product line.

Ooops...here's his wife.
come on dont on old ladys and mommys now. slam my A&& not my wife she is truly and angle ( to put up with me that is lol)

well here the test theres a guy who is a reqgular on this forum well he bought 2 con rods off me I machined them today and ill press the new bearings in tomorow and ship it to LA. I would say his name but that would not be cool.. but if i screww up he will tell you for sure if im a scammer or true to trying to start a business...

THAT THERE WILL BE THE TEST>>THEY SHIP OUT TOMOROW>>> and these were made +/- .00025

K&B tolerence are +/- .0015.

and after that you dont have to love me or hate just say nothing of my product line.

Ooops...here's his wife.
come on dont on old ladys and mommys now. slam my A&& not my wife she is truly and angle ( to put up with me that is lol)
So tell us, you're using Aircraft Aluminum for the rods too. right? :rolleyes:

Wifey

This should be your wife. Oh well....use your imagination.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back