Titanium and Aluminium Pistons and hardened sleeves

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I agree.... we can stop beating up Gene now. It sure made for some snow day fun though! Now let's see the real piston/sleeve!
I argee after all this you guys are very informed and knowledgable . And Its been fun too . Im a bragger and a show off but Im also a good fun guy and would do anything for anyone. I take no afence in what any1 said Andy,TomMoorehouse,Joe_Knesek,Rigged,Pulsetech..<<< are all in the know and well informed.

And these are not toys(atvar)

but it was fun though

but this topic did get some seriuos hits though 2718 hit..

K&B s arnt as precision as say a Cmd or a Picco I couldnt hold them tolerences..K&B are more forgiving

rock on guys I wont go away but I will think before a talk there aint no dumb guys here thats for sure.

Have you done an old style ops 60 yet , would you have specs to make a sleeve and piston or would I have to seen mine , what would be the approximate cost , I have found and ordered a new set from Italy with a 2-3 week wait but would consider having a spare thanks [email protected]

ya that cars good for the lenght of your driveway 500ft..My v8 amg eat that as I ate many mustangs running dwn 95 quote from the manual of my clk55amg recommended cruising speed must not succeed 200kph can FORD say YA

good for 500ft. You are a moron. Why dont you step up to the plate, bring the AMG and come race me? Ill meet you at the atlanta race, and we can race for HOWEVER MUCH YOU WANT! $1000, $5000... you pick, it dont matter to me!

It's AMAZING that someone with all of this STUFF claims to be at the SHOP making one $40 piston on a nice Sunday afternoon. :unsure:

.....and I guess the HOTT wifey is home cleaning toilets. :rolleyes:
no she is cleaning out my new toy a 1976 Pennyan 28 sedan.. its beat but its worth redoing for a fishing boat.

whats your wife doing while your sitting on your butt at this forum? and is she hott can I see her pic Andy?

It's AMAZING that someone with all of this STUFF claims to be at the SHOP making one $40 piston on a nice Sunday afternoon. :unsure:

.....and I guess the HOTT wifey is home cleaning toilets. :rolleyes:

You don't need Mazatrol M-plus to orporate that lathe.
your rite Emco dont use masak control but my mazak mill center does. done making an a$$ out of myself<<< lol
I'm not sitting on my butt, just slide by this computer sometimes to see what you are up to.

My wife is doing one of the things she enjoys doing today and it's not cleaning my truck.

And yes she is HOTT, You can find several pics of her at CMDRACING.COM.

You'll have to guess which one is her. ;)

P.S. The pics on my site were not ripped from another site.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol its ok andy Im not ripping on you and If she is the 1 i think she is ..she very pretty..

But Rigg FORDS DONT IMPRESS ME But its a nice job on the under hood detail lose the coil it looks gay and Teenish

lol its ok andy Im not ripping on you and If she is the 1 i think she is ..she very pretty..

But Rigg FORDS DONT IMPRESS ME But its a nice job on the under hood detail lose the coil it looks gay and Teenish
gay and teenish? You must not know anything about performance ignition systems :rolleyes:

P.S. The pics on my site were not ripped from another site.

i settle so stop being as ....

I can't believe that I just sat here and read 6 pages of crap, especially about someones ego trip. Give me an honest dirt-poor R/C boater anytime.

Throughout the whole thread there was sometihng that was completely missed. If I wanted to cheat and run a K&B .48, the parts are available right from K&B to do the job! That's right folks, K&B makes a .48 plane engine and the parts will drop right in to the .45 block!

I can't believe that I just sat here and read 6 pages of crap, especially about someones ego trip. Give me an honest dirt-poor R/C boater anytime.

Throughout the whole thread there was sometihng that was completely missed. If I wanted to cheat and run a K&B .48, the parts are available right from K&B to do the job! That's right folks, K&B makes a .48 plane engine and the parts will drop right in to the .45 block!

LOL YOU KNOW YOUR ABSOLUTLY RIGHT TO RON.

I don't make pistons and sleeves nomore it is to hard and has no money in it. I make con. Rods and new Bronze replacment bearing and head buttons and some Hardware..But I did make a 7.8 P/S for my K&B and it work well.. But it was a good 2 day ride this topic was #1 for 2 days straight

I don't make pistons and sleeves nomore it is to hard and has no money in it. I make con. Rods and new Bronze replacment bearing and head buttons and some Hardware..But I did make a 7.8 P/S for my K&B and it work well.. But it was a good 2 day ride this topic was #1 for 2 days straight
Clowns and a circus always draw a crowd!!!!!!!!!!!! :lol:

So 10 pages of BULLSXXT later of you acting like a total ass was nothing more than that?!? I think I will take up Walter on his offer to borrow his sport 40 for the Scalemasters so I can kick your ass all over the pond for 5 rounds. That's if we all don't throw you in first. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

On second thought you ain't even worth the trouble, I'll sit back and video everyone else dusting you off then I'll tech your motor even if you finish last where I expect you to be. :rolleyes:

The only thing good to come out of this was your avatar. :p

lol ahh shut up world racer of toy boats buy a real speed boat Ill race you in My sonic and make an 5' wake and swamp all of them tiny toys <<<< their still just toys

get a real go-fast boat loser

P1010011.JPG

Thats rite I like quiteness from all the loud mouths heres another slap on the toy boats
wavedaner.jpg

Them look like BRAVO Drives, with the horse power your talking about and the motors 1000SC and the year of your boat them should have been speedmaster#1 and if they are why did you paint the lower units they a nice brush finish.

Thats rite I like quiteness from all the loud mouths heres another slap on the toy boats
This should just about do it. That quiet your hear is the attention you're not getting anymore so take your skinny little punk ass elsewhere......

....but as you fade off into the distance listen closely & you'll here the sound of those laughing at such a fXXXing loser.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Actually.....dont go just yet Sextreme.

probably the only person on this board who actually makes me look like a good guy :lol: :lol: :lol:

My Evil Ways have been looking pretty saintly the last couple of days :rolleyes:

you cant buy this kind of entertainment

Them look like BRAVO Drives, with the horse power your talking about and the motors 1000SC and the year of your boat them should have been speedmaster#1 and if they are why did you paint the lower units they a nice brush finish.
no matter what they are that boat still cost more that any toy boat... ITS NICE TO HAVE REAL FASTS BOATS NOT JUST LITTLE TOY BOAT YOU CANT EVEN FEEL THE 70MPH OR WHAT EVER YOUR TOY BOAT DOES>>>I FEEL MY SPEED AS I COME OFF THOSE WAVES AND MY PROPS SUCK AIR >>TOYS BOAT HAVE NOTHING ON THE FEEL OF BEING LAUNCHED IN A REAL BOAT LOL STAND IN YOUR TOWER AND DREAM YOU WERE A GI JOE DOLL LMAO :D

Sorry your real boat don't impress me any I could have boat a 1991 sonic 35 foot with twin 1000 SC with speedmasters from the South Florida boat trader for $60,000 a few years a ago but I passed not a particle everyday boat and the maintenance that goes along with it. So I seatled for a 27 foot Baja with a 454 mag and a brave 70 was fast enough for me and no break downs!

If I want to go fast I just grab my brothers boat 30 foot Chriscat with twin blown 496 GPS at 125.

or for the short fast burst my nephews jet boat 572 bowtie. 0 to 85 in about 100 foot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back