Time to step up

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

OK IMPBA outboard racers.

Looks like Joe K has stepped down as OBD for the IMPBA.. and I for one can tell you that the IMPBA is As.hol. scared of anybody that is associated in anyway in RC boating with product related issues.

Having said this... those of you that do not sell anything or are not associated with the hobby from a monetary standpoint.. its time to step up.. we need a voice.. and a dang good one..

Grimracer

Hea wait, didn’t Joe sell flow meters.. what the heck?... B) :D

seeing as how I am no longer in the "business" and heading back to the states in a couple months for good, I wouldnt mind getting back in the hot seat. I have missed the outboard director articles over the past year or two. Would be nice to have someone who is active.

~James

seeing as how I am no longer in the "business" and heading back to the states in a couple months for good, I wouldnt mind getting back in the hot seat. I have missed the outboard director articles over the past year or two. Would be nice to have someone who is active.
~James

I sent you a PM this morning but it does not seem to have gone through. Maybe your mailbox is full ?

Cheers,

Wennie.

James would be the perfect man for the job. I love the tunnels, but I don't have the time to do the job properly.

mb

Posting only because I have a question.....

How do you find someone who is "pure" in the monetary sense and has the knowledge and experience to be a national director? Everyone that I can think of who has that knowledge IS "in the business" in one way or another. Someone who is totally disinterested in the business sense also tends to be someone who will not have any idea if the ACME X1 buggy engine is legal in outboard racing. I know that anyone who gets onboard can be brought up to speed...........just a thought. Past directors were in business too.

Man do I want to reply to that one Mark.. But............

Hea dude.. lets chat about this at the worlds.

grim

James has my vote he did a great job while he was in there. Some great articles. James contact Kevin and let him know you'd like the job back.

~James

James has my vote he did a great job while he was in there. Some great articles. James contact Kevin and let him know you'd like the job back.
I will do that Bill.... But I am heading to the Swiss Alps in the morning for a little skiing and snowboarding. If I make it back in one piece, I will send him an email.

Thanks,

~James

Watch out for the SNOW SNAKES! :lol:

I will do that Bill.... But I am heading to the Swiss Alps in the morning for a little skiing and snowboarding. If I make it back in one piece, I will send him an email.

Thanks,

~James

Coming back or not.. (glad he is) lets get somebody in there that KNOWS what they are doing, will WRITE articles for the rooster tail to help keep us ob racers voiced.

JAMES for OBD!

Back