Tim Dean Update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thanks everyone, looks like i need to change my whole way of life. i have never been nice to the only

body i have :( now is the time.

thanks again,

tim
Here you go Tim , this will cheer you up !!

9qw5tl.jpg
i'm better, thanks tom ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks everyone, looks like i need to change my whole way of life. i have never been nice to the only

body i have /bro.php/WiXQ8paS/_2BUsNw6/s62QxTYJ/HBbkDe11/VYNjg7mp/_2BdhAs1/TM7KtAG0/uqqKOo4j/iN5OL_2B/p3jrXrDe/BoroIi/b13/  now is the time.

thanks again,

tim
Here you go Tim , this will cheer you up !!

/bro.php/WiXQ8paS/_2BUsNw6/s62QxTYJ/HBbkDe10/1ZICR0/b13/#58;//i48.tinypic.com/9qw5tl.jpg
i'm better, thanks tom /bro.php/WiXQ8paS/_2BUsNw6/s62QxTYJ/HBbkDe11/VYNjg7mp/_2BdhAs1/TM7KtAG0/uqqKOo4j/iN5OL_2B/p3jrXvBe/ot8Jwr_2/BQ_3D_3D/b13/
Dizzy, just don't pull out the plug on her belly, you'll let the air out. /bro.php/WiXQ8paS/_2BUsNw6/s62QxTYJ/HBbkDe11/VYNjg7mp/_2BdhAs1/TM7KtAG0/uqqKOo4j/iN5OL_2B/p3jrX6Be/MhrIUrsC/JSWg_3D_/3D/b13/
Yeah , she is properly inflated as we speak RRRay , no need to change a good thing- lmao

i don't know about tim, but you're killin' me, foley :lol: . take care tim, we talked yesterday & you know what you need to do...........

Thanks to Foley heart issues are at their highest levels ever on IW!!!!!!......... :eek:

Foley

Were did you get the picture of my wife in the pink.And by the way that's all real.

Dave Roach

Get better Tim..

Words of advice if you are willing to take em

Oatmeal

Sweet Potatoes

Fish -Baked

Beans.. any kind really

Water

Just add in to your meals from time to time.

Mix that with 20 minutes of exercise a day and you will be calling all the kids in the neighborhood young whippersnappers for many years to come.

Take care

Grimracer

It figures. After leaving my Cardiologists office this morning I'm heading to the body shop to pick up my SUV and there sitting alongside the road is the Girls Gone Wild bus! Come up here Tim if you really want a cardio stress test! :D

Back