Silent Engines for Dave Miller

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

VenomCC

It is with the heaviest of heart to let everyone know that Dave past away yesterday. I spoke to his wife Brandi this morning and she told me that he was at work yesterday when he collapsed after lunch with failed attempts by the paramedics to resuscitate him.

Dave was the best in my book. He was a great father to his kids and a great husband to his wife and by far a great friend to all. He loved his life and his passion for building engines. He will be missed by many and especially by me.

Rest in peace my great brother and friend.

Wow this is crazy. My condolences to his family. Great engine builder and good friend.

So sorry to hear that, Dave (and brother that passed a couple years ago) was friendly and helpful when I first got into gas hydros and engines.

We had some great times when I lived in Florida.

Horrible news and a fallen brother of the racing world that made a impact on the racing world,Godspeed Dave

Wow that is crazy bought a few things from him was a nice guy to chat with......my prayers go out to his kids and wife

Back