Tim Dean Update

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JeniJohnson

Hey Gang

I have recieved many emails and phone calls asking how Tim was doing so I am letting everyone know he is home and improving.

As many of you at the WTC know Tim was transported to the hospital Sat morning due to chest pain and swollen legs. He was admitted with Congestive Heart Failure. I went and got him late yesterday afternoon and he was able to drive home. I spoke to him this afternoon and he is doing better. Still having some issues with the swelling but they were able to get a lot of fluid off of him while he was in the hospital. He wanted to thank everyone for their concern and I am sure he will be back on IW and racing in no time. jj

Hey Gang

I have recieved many emails and phone calls asking how Tim was doing so I am letting everyone know he is home and improving.

As many of you at the WTC know Tim was transported to the hospital Sat morning due to chest pain and swollen legs. He was admitted with Congestive Heart Failure. I went and got him late yesterday afternoon and he was able to drive home. I spoke to him this afternoon and he is doing better. Still having some issues with the swelling but they were able to get a lot of fluid off of him while he was in the hospital. He wanted to thank everyone for their concern and I am sure he will be back on IW and racing in no time. jj
holy crap! i did not know anything about him being ill. tell that jack ass that if the smoking does not kill him,I WILL! what the hell is wrong with that STUPID BASTARD?? yes i can say that,he is one of my good friends! jenny please tell him to call me so i can scream at him some! DAM HALF BREED! mikie.

Mike I am sure he will be reading this post and will have some smart azz thing to say about all of us...he gave us all a scare....I haven't told him yet I raced all his boats for him....lol :D

Wow , sorry to hear of this ! Tim , we're thinking of you and hope all is getting better . Time to quit smoking no matter what . Hope you are feeling better Tim !!!!

Tim quit smoking over a year ago guys, he has his issues, but smoking is no longer one of them.

I talked to him last night. He started the conversation with "Hey smart a-s!!" so he is getting better. He has a long road ahead to kick this thing so Timmy, get well soon. If you look in your trailer and see a boat missing see JJ. Last I saw of it was going down around buoy #3...... :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
thanks everyone, looks like i need to change my whole way of life. i have never been nice to the only

body i have :( now is the time.

thanks again,

tim

thanks everyone, looks like i need to change my whole way of life. i have never been nice to the only

thanks again,

tim
Here you go Tim , this will cheer you up !!

9qw5tl.jpg

Boy, been there and done that more times than I'd rather think about. Time to start eating food good for you, not the junk as your cholesterol level is probably way up there.

Excersize. I went through cardio-therapy classes that insurance should take most of the load of costs from. Hated it but did me a lot of good and felt better after every session.

I just had an ICD replacement done this past Friday as my first was installed just less than 7 years ago. That's no fun but worse is CABG, better known as open-heart bypass surgery or the Zipper Club For Men.

Jeni is a great one to help you out as she's been there for me before even as far away as we are from each other. Got any questions, just ask her.

thanks again,

tim
Here you go Tim , this will cheer you up !!

Dang Foley, you are gonna put his azz right back in the hospital!!!!!!!............ :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Back