Thundercat 31 / o.s. .21 VZ-M Mod.

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

John Garner

Hello my name is John. Pretty new at the whole rtr boating world looking for tips and tricks that will help along the way. Thankyou for looking at my project..

Which means the flex shaft didnt fit correctly... And since I moved it forward, the header was too close to the fuel tank. So I put a new tank in.

Went with a HPI header and a Mac Pipe muffled 3.5cc.

And my good friend Trespass made me a custom exhaust mount... Looks preety good..

This thing can drink some fuel. So I decided to go with a dual tank setup. Yes I know It is over kill, But I dont plan on being in the water that long either... But it looks nice..

Well she is still in the breakin period so I will keep you guys informed on how she is. Just so everyone knows, I did all this while I am on travel. I didnt have alot to work with. Sp please be nice. I know it's not perfact. Thanks for looking again

Nice boat nice set up and paint job only problem is you wont be able to run with RTR a RTR consits of a factory built boat with a .15 to .18 engine out of the box you be able to run that in a different class and probably do good nice job

Have you ran it any yet? I have this engine and pipe combo in a Vegas and I have only ran about 6 tanks through it for break-in, seems like it is going to be pretty quick. Also, what prop did you go with?

Back