Thunderboat Reproductions - Dick Caspari

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope everyone gets the stuff they have ordered from him. Any one who gets the opprotunity to talk to him let him know that I am interested in his molds and tooling. My phone is 206-650-8920 and my e-mail is [email protected].

Hope everyone gets the stuff they have ordered from him. Any one who gets the opprotunity to talk to him let him know that I am interested in his molds and tooling. My phone is 206-650-8920 and my e-mail is [email protected].
Hi, as far as I know his son is working with him so I don't think he is selling his molds to you but I'll contact him to let him know that you are interested in molds.

I just heard back from Dick again, and he is good with sending back my hull. I am still going to buy severl key parts from him, like rear wings, turbine, latches, mirrors, etc.

I just want to say again that Dick is a great guy. Unfortunately, he is going through some trying times, and needs to focus his attention on more important things than boats (as if there was such a thing!) and get his health back. I will continue to go to Dick for advice, and misc. boat parts. Thanks again to the members on here who helped me get back in touch with Dick.

All's well than ends well.

On that note - Anyone know a builder that can get my 94' Budweiser rigged with hardware and paint? If so, please send me their info. Thanks!

Adam

I HATE TO BRING THIS THREAD BACK TO LIFE AGAIN ... BUT I CANNOT GET DICK TO REPLY TO ME - I JUST WANT MY BOAT AND MONEY BACK

After finally hearing back from Dick a few months ago, and asking him to send back my boat as-is, and what is left of the $500 deposit, he is again avoiding me.

I am done waiting! It is now 2009, and I cant even get this guy to simply send back my boat. It has been over 4 years. I have sent him several e-mails and voicemails. I have been very polite. But I am about to lose it. I am beyond anxious to get my boat back so I can begin work.

IF ANYONE HAS CONTACT WITH DICK, PLEASE ASK HIM TO SEND ME MY BOAT AND WHAT IS LEFT OF MY DEPOSIT. I dont want him to work on it anymore, I want to do it myself.

Any help would be greatly appreciated. I am beyond frustrated with this whole situation.

Thanks,

Adam LaVigna

32 Upland Drive

Petaluma, CA

707-338-2516

where in the H does this guy live.. cant somebody close go get the thing and send it back to you.. heck maybe im close?

Grim

where in the H does this guy live.. cant somebody close go get the thing and send it back to you.. heck maybe im close?
Grim
He is in Kansas TOTO surely some one can talk to him. But i bet if you get your boat back thats all you will get.

Grim
He is in Kansas TOTO surely some one can talk to him. But i bet if you get your boat back thats all you will get.
Kansas ugh! I have driven across Kansas twice. It is the most boring drive... I swear you could tie a rope from the door handle to the steering wheel and fall asleep for a couple of hours and still end up in the middle of the road. :D :D :D

Grim
Kansas ugh! I have driven across Kansas twice. It is the most boring drive... I swear you could tie a rope from the door handle to the steering wheel and fall asleep for a couple of hours and still end up in the middle of the road. :D :D :D
Huh, I had three times contact with him last week. I'll notice him of this thread.

Grim
Huh, I had three times contact with him last week. I'll notice him of this thread.
See post #19

Well, it seems as though posting on this thread is the only leverage to get Dick to talk to me. I really appreciate those of you who have contacted Dick, and asked that he return my messages.

I dont have my boat yet, but I will keep you updated, and let you know when it finally does arrive.

Thanks again for all the help!!

Adam

Adam

I feel for you. I cant help you get your boat, but I know what you are going through. I ordered a Sport Hydro from Chris Rabito Oct 29 2007. I paid 600$ US in advance. Never got the hull. Can't find him and haven't heard from him in 6 months. I have basically given up...but I will never forget. 600$ is hard for me to swallow. It took me 6 months to save up. It's frustrating when you have been burned. No matter what this guys circumstances are he should come good and send you what is yours. Maybe his son should step up. I have considered the road trip as well. That wont get me nowhere but more in the hole.

Good luck Jeff~

P.S.~ I hope his health improves.

If you want satisfaction start driveing. Your boat was probly sold and money spent. Don't make same mistake O.J. did, bring local law with you. Sometimes all you can do is look a thief in the eye blind or not.

If you want satisfaction start driveing. Your boat was probly sold and money spent. Don't make same mistake O.J. did, bring local law with you. Sometimes all you can do is look a thief in the eye blind or not.
So how do you know that? I know Dick has still the hull and he has contacted him last saturday. With such words, you're a disgrace for the boating community here while you accuse somebody which you don't know he did not and you will never know it!

So how do you know that? I know Dick has still the hull and he has contacted him last saturday. With such words, you're a disgrace for the boating community here while you accuse somebody which you don't know he did not and you will never know it!

I just communicated with Mr. Caspari today via email. It seems he is well and still working on boats. Perhaps a phone call to him would be best. If someone has his number I would give him a call. Maybe he is not receiving your emails due to a spam filter or something.

Another Update: I got an e-mail from Dick on Saturday. I am again asking him to return the boat. He is working on some rear wings and turbine stacks for my boat, and has told me he plans to send my boat back to me next week. At this point, I dont care much about anymore work being done, I just want the boat back.

I had left multiple e-mails and voicemails for Dick, which had gone unanswered. After updating this thread last week, and stating Dick had been MIA, I received his e-mail Saturday. Thanks again to those who have helped me, and contacted Dick on my behalf.

Again, I do not feel Dick is trying to rip me off, or pull anything over on me. He is a good guy. However I am sick of waiting, and just want this to be OVER.

Adam.

After 4 years of waiting, and you can say "He is a good guy"!!! WOW, YOU ARE A BETTER MAN THAN I COULD BE AT THIS POINT. :(

Don ;)

4 years? Splash. <_< and I know Dick and his ways good luck and keep us updated. Also I will bet in 2 weeks from today you will not see your boat. Any takers?

4 years? Splash. <_< and I know Dick and his ways good luck and keep us updated. Also I will bet in 2 weeks from today you will not see your boat. Any takers?
What are you saying? You don't know sh*t! I got an email and he confirmed to send the hull back. HE had to modify the wings and a couple of things to get the hull moved. I have negotiate between Adam and Dick to solve the problem and will come soon to a happy end!

I agree with Gale45 call him on phone he will tell you he cant hear you and hang up i would drive there and hope it is there Robert

I agree with Gale45 call him on phone he will tell you he cant hear you and hang up i would drive there and hope it is there Robert
Sounds like Mr Unlimited who ever you are has the situation in hand. Want your boat take a breath and wait ,youve already waited this long another month is no big deal. THE BOAT YOU HAVE SOUNDS LIKE THE ONE MY FRIEND PAID FOR IN FULL AND NEVER GOT. so you are ahead of the game

Back