THOR 470 WAITING FOR ACTION...

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
good luck with the testing ,but now that you are running Thor does this mean your on RS team..................LOL
More like he joined our team. Lol we've been team Van Houten Hulls since '01, whenever he wasn't even racing. Pay attention to the colors on the cowling, think he mentioned something about that's what y'all's behinds are gonna look like when he whoops everyone. Lol, hoping testing goes well and we will go from there.

See you in October!

Last edited by a moderator:
S Fl in November is mighty pretty if you boys remember the way back
default_wink.png

default_wink.png
They were too scared to show up last year, and they are afraid if they show up this year, they might get embarrassed in their own home state.
Whoaaa now, I'm guessing Otto lost his leash? or did he finally release the chihuahuas?
default_huh.png

Might wanna punish them, or at least get them back under control.

He knows it isn't always the best idea to call out N. Florida, home to some ORIGINAL TBM members....
default_ph34r.png

good luck with the testing ,but now that you are running Thor does this mean your on RS team..................LOL
More like he joined our team. Lol we've been team Van Houten Hulls since '01, whenever he wasn't even racing. Pay attention to the colors on the cowling, think he mentioned something about that's what y'all's behinds are gonna look like when he whoops everyone. Lol, hoping testing goes well and we will go from there.

See you in October!
That's right Brandon, not RS Racing team, "THOR Boys" racing team!!!!....
default_biggrin.png

default_wink.png
They were too scared to show up last year, and they are afraid if they show up this year, they might get embarrassed in their own home state.
Whoaaa now, I'm guessing Otto lost his leash? or did he finally release the chihuahuas?
default_huh.png

He knows it isn't always the best idea to call out N. Florida, home to some ORIGINAL TBM members....
default_ph34r.png
Best knock the dust off and make a ride back to Godfathers house then huh - cause Brandon is still the HOME of the TBM.
default_wink.png

Culhane- bust that entry out and lets see if Tonya lets his puppys out of that overgrown yard this year
default_ohmy.png

default_wink.png
default_huh.png

default_ph34r.png
Best knock the dust off and make a ride back to Godfathers house then huh - cause Brandon is still the HOME of the TBM.
default_wink.png

Culhane- bust that entry out and lets see if Tonya lets his puppys out of that overgrown yard this year
default_ohmy.png

Andy I don't think we have to worry about those N Florida boys showing up in Brandon, last I heard, young buck left half of their equipment on some highway in Georgia
default_smile.png

All come-on anybody that know Otto knows he has Jack Russells and none are on a leash........Just a fenced in yard............LOL

Matt keep talking smack, do you know the Atwells? do you really know who you are messing with? Man yuo gonna get us both cut from the sasuage they grill in SC....................LOL

Greg

Everybody knows the Atwells though we might have to start calling them Primo's. All of this talk and then never show up to a race, I'm starting to see some similarities.

Team Thor is like Talledega Nights "Shake "n" Bake". Shaw first and (Cal) Atwell second.

Good looking boat Carl, Your past "Tinker Toys" now and graduated to "Lincoln Logs"

Team Thor is like Talledega Nights "Shake "n" Bake". Shaw first and (Cal) Atwell second.

Good looking boat Carl, Your past "Tinker Toys" now and graduated to "Lincoln Logs"
Thanks. The 355 design is on the white flag lap now. We are looking to getting it tested inside of two weeks. This kit also builds both the Nitro and FE versions just like the 295. The FE-Q class guys should really like this one. I am going to need a vacation before I start another design. I may add another model to the mix sometime this winter.

Boy oh boy if yaw could of saw what I saw this afternoon you wouldn't be runnin that trap. Greg glad to see you're a quick learner.

Lets just say Mitch had to go to the other side of his truck and relieve him self of a woody
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
Boat looked ok for the first run still have some things to work out. But all n all pretty happy with the out the box performance.

Lets just say Mitch had to go to the other side of his truck and relieve him self of a woody
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
default_laugh.png
Boat looked ok for the first run still have some things to work out. But all n all pretty happy with the out the box performance.
Lol. Great news Tony.

default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
:ph34r:
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
default_ph34r.png
where's that dam little ankle biter of otto's at he sure has been quite on here.

Back