• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

This scale Bud is for you!!!

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark McCray

BUD 1.jpg

Gentlemen Racers,

I gotta come up with some cash so a project I wanted to work on has to go by the waist side. This is a completed scale Bud. Has a 7.5 K & B engine, no prop, no radio and has servos. Either email me at [email protected] or call me at 313 520 8609. Let the bidding begin!!!!

View attachment 28095

Gentlemen Racers,

I gotta come up with some cash so a project I wanted to work on has to go by the waist side. This is a completed scale Bud. Has a 7.5 K & B engine, no prop, no radio and has servos. Either email me at [email protected] or call me at 313 520 8609. Let the bidding begin!!!!
So is it 1/8 scale or a 40 size hull?

well let me the firts to offend you and say 500.00 w/trailer.... if it is bids you want the let me the first bid :)

it looks like a glass boat and 36" ish?

more pics please!

well let me the firts to offend you and say 500.00 w/trailer.... if it is bids you want the let me the first bid :)

it looks like a glass boat and 36" ish?

more pics please!
Please add some details about the hull. Composition, designer etc. Also, please add some more pictures. Looks very nice!!!

View attachment 28095

Gentlemen Racers,

So is it 1/8 scale or a 40 size hull?
I would imagine with a 7.5 kb its a 40 size boat and with everything shown in the picture I dont think 500.00 gonna get it lol. Nice Boat!

Last edited:
It looks like the one I have and it is 1/10th scale made in Germany. They are hard to set up, you need lots of wait up front. they are so fast they will not let you run it in FE lol and yes I would like to see some more pics to so I can make you a offer too. what is on it for hardware.

Rick

Last edited by a moderator:
Very nice looking boat, but I hope all of you know that it is NOT a legal sport 40 in IMPBA. The rules state no rear vents allowed.

http://mail.impba.net/images/stories/Rulebook/sec-h.pdf

Buddy
8 posts almost 300 views and a email. Still no word on whether its a 40 or true 1/8 scale Come on Mark MHZ?
Gaday Guys

Mike MHZ didnt make a twin wing But hydro&marine did in a 1/8TH & 1/10th(SPORT 40 )SIZE.

Great looking hulls but to way to light in the layup i Wrecked a brand new boat first run after a light flip $550US hull wecked in seconds :eek: .Brad

Picture022.jpg

Picture024.jpg

Picture020.jpg

Well I got some good information on the boat. This scale boat is a T-4, with the two canard wings up front. The hull is in beautiful shape but does have some fisheyes. This is a Thunderboat hull. It does come with a K&B 65 engine with very little use. Has two servos in the radio box and it does come with its own trailer. I hope this helps you all bench sitters.

This is a Thunderboat hull..
Are you saying this is a 1/8 scale Dick Caspari Thunderboat Reproductions T-4 hull? Frankly speaking your "clarification" helped very little. If you truly want to sell this hull, I would suggest more pictures of the hull in your post and some dimensions. You have left too much information out for us bench sitters.

This is a Thunderboat hull..
Are you saying this is a 1/8 scale Dick Caspari Thunderboat Reproductions T-4 hull? Frankly speaking your "clarification" helped very little. If you truly want to sell this hull, I would suggest more pictures of the hull in your post and some dimensions. You have left too much information out for us bench sitters.
Length and width will clear it up...coming from the back row

Back