Thieves have struck in the Pacific Northwest again

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jojoinotown

RCU racer Lee Robertson had his shop broke into and they Stole his 1985 Squire Shop and also Rick Backus' Tide boat.

Here is the message I received from Rick.

"Squire shop and the tide and starter boxes extra engines all kinds of goodies, Didn't take any of the stands or cowlings" they also apparently got a lot of RC cars as well. I don't have any details on the cars.

Keep your eyes peeled on all sites if a squire shop or tide come up for sale with no cowlings. Also got their spare engines as well so any Green ahead CMb's from northwest should be investigated before purchase.

image.png

image.png

Last edited by a moderator:
****!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

That's getting close to home since Lee lives only a couple of miles from me. I will definitely be watching out since I could be next

You would think they will be hard to sell without the cowls but the parts are hard to trace without a serial # Like AA put on theirs. It really sucks to have that happen as I have gone through it to! They broke into my storage locker and made of with tools, engines and radios. Received insurance but there is always stuff you forget you had and the pain of replacing it!!

Brad

Update. Today the Squire shop has been recovered. Good looking out from the racing family led to a lead yesterday and Rick picked it up today. Hopefully if everything goes well he will also get the tide back as well. But there are no guarantees. Thank you to those that were keeping eyes peeled and giving the proper heads up.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back