The New Improved BL Speed Control Survey

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That wasn't what I meant! He has every right to believe that. He is on the top of his game in the rc boating brushed esc market!

Look harder, scroll up a few and take a look.

Also this wasn't meant to start trouble, just to have you open your eyes to a need of water cooling in your product!

I know, no trouble started - it's entertaining to me to see our products lambasted by folks who've never used them LOL

Ray has always told us we need water cooling as well (all the while running his own just fine without it) for the "look" of it. If we were talking about more than 10's of controllers a month, it would be higher on the engineering list, but alas, we're not.

We'll get there guys, just not right away.

Shawn

I would like to see watercooling myself.. I have 2 of them and don't have anything bad to say about them.. Just would make me feel better know that it was staying cool if it was put into a spot where it might get hot..

20 dollars more is nothing when you consider that anyone buying these has dropped more into the boat then most.. whats another 20 dollars for peace of mind

Back