The LYNX is back

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jydracing

Supporting Member
Hi All I am just wanting everyone to know that I have leased the Lynx Molds from Carl and picked them up this past weekend. As of right now the first two Hulls out of the molds are Spoken for These Hulls are going to compleate the list that carl had when he leased the molds to Jon. I have the list that Jon had and for the next few days I will be getting in contact with the ones on the list to see if they still want the Hulls. I will go through the list in the order that Jon had them.

Now There will be a change to a couple things. After A long talk with Carl over last weekend It has been decided that the radio boxes will be made out of wood. The reason for this is that the glass box takes almost as much time to make as the hull. The boxes will be sent with the hulls in kit form and will be cut on a c and c router and the owner will build it. As far as the hull itself there only will be the c/k model made and the layup will be the exact same as what carl did using the same resin and layup.

The c/k means there is carbon kevlar in the hull in the stress points. also I will be doing colors them being white, black,red,tan,dark green,gray,blue,yellow,brown and more to come

Production will start the week after the Tunnel Champs race.

cost of the hulls will be 335.00 for white Incliding shipping and ins to the 48 states. I will ship outside the US please contact me for shipping cost.

All other color Hulls will be 30.00 extra. If you have any questions please ask here or send to my email addresse at [email protected]

Thank You and have a good day Jimmy Eddleman

Latest posts

Back