The Carolina Showdown 2012

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I love the Carolina Showdown...ya never know what you are going to get till you get there! :blink:

talked to Frank this afternoon, said he'd try and find his and bring it, looks like you're on.

mb

Now Ray, it's not my Crapshooter. This is my pratice boat before she hits the water, but yeah, knees will prob still be shakin

I'll see you Friday Mike, still got some setup to do on the F hydro but Really looking forward to running it this year

Last edited by a moderator:
I will borrow James Beasleys RTR so there will be 3 boats in that class..and I promise not to SINK it... :D Sidewinder
Jeni, let me know if you need it, I will throw it in the truck. Been a while since I ran it, guess it is good to go, Deryl can check it out to make sure. James
:ph34r:

Throw it in the truck..I have always wanted to run one of your boats...lol

Your brave James. Remember her nickname is sidewinder. So if she runs that will make 5 boats in rtr, 3 kids and 2 big kids . . .lol

F Hydro is ready Togo. Ray, you bringing the 2 x 4's right? ? ?

Arn't you suppose to be taking care of Kerri this morning? Not on IW. He already sank one of his..how much worse can it get..I have never sunk a boat before! lol...Sidewinder <_<

She is in surgery now, eye surgery. And Theres always a first time. Leave it up to you to sink a boat.

Latest posts

Back