The 20 Lynx is a Great Winning Boat

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ronratoff

I just wanted to let everyone know how well the 20 Lynx and new Warhead hull run.

My husband Ron and I switched last month from running a less expensive brand of outboard hulls,

which we did well with so I didn't know exactly what to expect. But I must say I was extremely surprised!

My new Lynx hull was at least 5 miles faster down the straight away and handled better than any 20 I had ever driven.

I'm proud to report that only the 2nd time out with my new .20 Lynx I won both A Stock and A Mod at our Namba District 3 race this weekend.

I was very impressed at the difference in how Ron Drake's hulls handle both the rough water and turn like they are stuck in the groove.

I would suggest anyone who is serious about winning with a Tunnel hull, contact either Ron Drake or Randy Premo and get your hands

on a 20 Lynx and the new 40 Warhead.

Thanks again for building such a great boat!

Mary Hellwig

Ron Ratoff

Thanks for sharing. Do you have pictures of your boats?

My Vision Craft 20 is doing well for me this year and I have a Cobra for next year to try. I managed a 2nd place out of 9 boats this past weekend with my Vision Craft. One heat was a DNS because I hit some drift wood. A friend just picked up a Lynx to run, but I have not seen the boat yet.

Latest posts

Back