Thanks & old Forum Attachments

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
T

TomMoorehouse

Thanks & old Forum Attachments

A big thank-you to Big Byron for donating to upgrade the server at the .21 shootout. With all the problems I have been unable to give him some recognition till now. Thanks Byron!

I figured out how to get the old attachments back on the forum so all the pictures should now be back. I also got the avatars back that were publically available.

Now I start working on the front page again.....

Re:Thanks & old Forum Attachments

just learning how to post some tricks in the text, don't mind me.

It's easy to do. Click on "Browse" after you put in a message, then find the picture that you want to post. Hit "Open" (2 ways to do that with Windows, one is to right click on the picture or description like C: 001.jpg) and it should show up where it says "Attach:". Then "Post" as usual. I hope that this helps. I'll be waiting. If you have any trouble doing this, send the shots to me and I'll see if I can do it for you.

someone is uploading their avatar ;D

smart guy...

I tried to load a new avatar but it didn't work. I figured people are getting tired of seeing my mug! I found a site with some really good ones, including some that you wouldn't put on this site! Whoa, Momma! :eek:

Latest posts

Back