Thanks for everything

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grimracer

Gang,

Well its been a real pleasure hanging with you guys. I got a threatening PM and Im not going to hang around for any more crap..

for the friends I have made and to the guys that have been with us since the beginning thanks.

Mark and Keven...

You win.. life is to short to waste my time here. Sorry Tom...

ROCK OUT

Mike Z

Gang,
Well its been a real pleasure hanging with you guys. I got a threatening PM and Im not going to hang around for any more crap..

for the friends I have made and to the guys that have been with us since the beginning thanks.

Mark and Keven...

ROCK OUT

Mike Z

Oh man, not such good news, keep in touch Zab. Sorry to hear my friend......

Gang,

Mark and Keven...

ROCK OUT

Mike Z
What happened????

~TS

SEE a couple of Jacka$$es are going to ruin it for everyone . This use to be a very informative site . Espically for use newer Boat racers .

Keep the Bull Shi* OFF THE SITE ! :angry: :angry: :angry: :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Mike Z.,

Dang man. This is some truely terrible news. One thing for sure is that we're gonna miss you here and the great times/ racing experiences that you brought to the hobby(Internats, Jackson: Overtaking you and Otto at the same time coming off of bouy 6. lol).

I really don't know what else to say other than it's a real shame that people don't know how to overcome adversity and disagreement but instead continually bash one of the most helpfull, informative, and overall nice guys on this board and run him away from the people that actually value Mike's opinions/ suggestions and appreciate his commitment to this hobby, especially us outboard guys. Not only that, but to go so far as to threaten him, now that's just uncalled for(Hey Mike I know of a 6'5" strongarm in Jacksonville if you need one ;) ).

I don't know of a race that I've been to that Mike hasn't helped me in any way, shape, or form that he could. Whether it be for parts to finish the weekend or just information period regarding a broad range of topics. Regardless, as I'm sure all but a sparce few will agree, Mike is a real asset to the Intlwaters board and to say missed would be an understatement.

Ok I've said my peace. If there's anything that we could do to change your mind, let us know buddy.

ROCK ON GRIM

-Mitch Atwell

Mike Z.,(Hey Mike I know of a 6'5" strongarm in Jacksonville if you need one ;) ).
I'm originally from New Joisey , we have a way of "making things disappear" I still have "acquittance's" there

Mike,

Don't know what has happened here. Must be serious. I know you are a positive force not only here but in person. Everytime I have ever been at a race where you were at you are always helpful, positive, non confrontational, and a great boat racer who could offer much to anyone at any level. Can't imagine anyones action having this effect.

Being a good ol boy from the South I can offer this.....when others bite, it is ok to bite back.

Oh, since you have a threat in the form of a PM.....hit the print button. Could come in handy later.

Mike Z,

Please don't go anywhere, I for one need your help. I am not a tunnel guy and probably never will be, but you help so many people including myself in so many ways. To say you help people out at the races is an understatement, you go out of your way to do anything and everything possible to make sure everyone has a Great Day ( Thank You) !! In all honesty this is a terrible day if you aren't gonna be part of IW anymore, Please reconsider your decision .

Your Friend,

Paul

p.s. Thanks for everything you have done to help me, I hope to continue our friendship in the future.

Gang,

Mark and Keven...

ROCK OUT

Mike Z

Make the threatening e mail you received public for all to see. Then we, your friends can come to your aid. Whatever jackass sent it we have ways to deal with him, including banning then from future races as an undesirable. Other ways as well. Well past time we fix this mess. And may be a good time to start requiring actual names instead of names that these clowns can hide behind.

Mikey, Whats up Dude, John Knight is right publish this cowardly pm, SO all can see and stand by your side my friend, Don't let some wiseass keyboarder change what you love and live!Don't let childish ingorance supercede your thoughts and goals, Reveal the villian and let us take care of the rest.

Sincerly Steve Hearl

What am I missing here???

Whatever it is, I am not happy that I cannot race one of the finest persons in this hobby......

Sorry to hear that.

Ronald.

If somebody is not playing by the rules HE/THEY SHOULD BE BANNED Not right that the victim needs to leave the site

Thomas

Mike sorry to hear about some idiot RUINING this site for you. Maybe you should expose this person so he they can be dealt with.Please reconsider about leaving, your knowledge is way too usefull to not be shared. Will miss ya man.

Richie R :(

Mike I'm sad to see you leave but I understand your decision. I'll see you at the Nats.

Tom these 2 do not offer any value to this forum and they should be banned forever in my opinion. Can't you prevent them from viewing the site based on IP address?

What am I missing here???
Whatever it is, I am not happy that I cannot race one of the finest persons in this hobby......

Sorry to hear that.

Ronald.

Ronald,

You have indeed missed the issue. Grim will continue racing but will no longer be part of this website because of a couple of flaming idiots who have spoiled it for all of us. The offending party is nothing more than a coward who threatens people. And that can put you in jail. I just wish they would do it to me because I would slam them in jail so quick they would not know what hit them. I have done it to others before because that is just part of my job.

John

**** Im gone for two weeks and everythang hits the fan.......

Well Mike, Your always on my mind my friend. Your knowledge and fever for tunnel racing will be remembered,

I do understand your position thou,

As a senior member of this forum I hate to see it happen but,

Rock On Buddy!

Gene ;)

Back