Test to resume

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it wasn't a insult.. it was a question

your just taking it that way.

but, it would make more sense to have it on your site or both

I never said exclusive. Thats just how it looked. which is the reason I asked why only that board.

why would you choice a vendors board for the only place to display the information on these test?

I don't have anything against either Steve's.

and if it was an exclusive oh well so I buy stuff from Steve V.

Oh stop it! Haven't we beat Steve up enough in the last couple months?

This is data we're all dying to see. Steve could post it above the urinal in Stuckies truck stop somewhere in South Dakota and we'd all drive there to see it and ya know it.

Steve, post it where ever you want. What ever's easy. What ever feels good at the time. Heck, I'll hold Kelly down and we'll tattoo it on his back if you'd like.

Are you mad cause I did not make you moderator?
Me? No way. I've got enough on my plate.

Maybe I should have thrown some smiles in there so no one would think I was just being cranky. :D

In the past couple months Steve has gotten more than his fair ration of crap from us guys. Mostly over on that other board. i guess I feel a twinge of guilt.

Plus, Kelly already let me know that Steve could carve it into my behind with a hot iron and he'd still want to see it. But he'd have to squint. :p

Ah, you meant Steve?

:blink: I hope not...Steve seems like a good guy, I also buy from both of the Steves :D

BTW Terry, you have got a bit on the plate, hey ;-)

MMEU Secretary

NAMBA District 2 Director

NAMBA FE Chairman

All the best!

Kris

Last edited by a moderator:
This is no insult to you Steve or Steves...I was invited to particpate on this board and liked what I saw...you are a part of that, Steve. Maybe it is us that feel a little insulted.

I don't care about where they are posted...hell I guess I can chase info as well. Every board I play on has an advantage to visit...guess I am just tired of spending my time surfing back and forth and remembering which ones have what.

I will just mark "Cell Data" as Offshore electrics Favorite spot on my list.

I guess since I am not some die hard racer looking for the last 100th volt or 5 seconds more runtime I would care more. Cells are getting better but the only way to get a REALLY good pack is match them and pick through them...well and pay a fortune for them. As long as I get good cells to run I am happy. I look to set ups resistance in drives and use of bearings to make up for the little difference in cells

We have trusted you more than most to report clean, SOLID numbers...and as far as I know you have done just that.

I said nothing about you personally.

Don't piss off Mr. Hill. We need to see the Data.

How hard is it to jump from forum to forum? Not very.

I thought of another cool test for Steve to do. He's going to test a 2 cells, both charged and peaked at the same time. Than test one immediately and one 24 hours later without a re-peak. Give it a few days before you look for it.

By the way Steve is doing this free of charge for any one that goes to the spot of his choice. I know it will bring Steve and I more sales, but there are still people out there that will read this data and buy elsewhere. So I think Steve is doing a huge service to everyone that uses the type of cells he's testing.

No one else is willing to do these tests, so in the end it will save us all some money and hopefully faster boats. :D Isn't that what all of us are after?

well that would be a interesting test but, is it needed? how many people run there packs that where charged 24 hours earlier without repeaking

Maybe better to see the differance between a fully charged pack,- warm 100deg.

And a pack charged the night before, then re-peeked before discharge.

Larry

well that would be a interesting test but, is it needed? how many people run there packs that where charged 24 hours earlier without repeaking
Kelly there is a thread on the other board about just this. Its always nice to have data to back something up.

Also Steve is finding that just a re-peak after 24 hours charge is not enough to bring the cell up to a temp that will yield the highest output possible.

You should have no problem viewing any of the posts.

You only need to activate to post replies.

Back