Tampa 2-Day @ Brandon

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
There's 6 boats in X hydro and 4 or 5 are twins not sure Lou is taking the entries. Mark Granis. Tom Foley. Rich Moore. Nub K. Brett English. and one more forgot the name. And yes I always love seeing the twins!! It's great to see the fastest class show up and get it on!! :D

Perry I believe 8 scales so far.

Weather is looking good. Site is ready. The water will get tore up this weekend in Brandon Fl.

Big Thanks to the Brandon Model Boaters for the support and use of there site.

Come on out and have some Fun.

Rod H.

We have a 3-Twin - X-Hydro battle this weekend!! :D :D
Thanks guys, can't wait to see the show :D :D
Oh Boy! I'm so excited a 3 boat heat..
Care to try your trigger hand at it ???? 6 x Hydros on the Brandon lake at one time will be a challenge for sure , no room to deep mill gota be right on , at speed , gonna be great !!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Care to try your trigger hand at it ???? 6 x Hydros on the Brandon lake at one time will be a challenge for sure , no room to deep mill gota be right on , at speed , gonna be great !!!
Thanks for clearing that up Rod.

Tom, your right on- cant wait to watch those heats. I love the sound of twins :)

Tom;

We make break them up into more than one heat. It is up to you guys what you want. I know what you mean about milling in Brandon. I dont' know how many times somebody has kicked a rudder on that rope. :huh:

Looking forward to this weekend had a super test session with my boats so Perry here i come lol

Open water tomorrow !!
Hope to see ya there Tom, new boss just doesn't understand even a 1/2 day off-guy hasn't missed a DAY of work in 13 yrs :blink: The C-Mono is ready to go, looks like first round testing for me and that boat if I cant get out of work early :eek:

Open water tomorrow !!
Hope to see ya there Tom, new boss just doesn't understand even a 1/2 day off-guy hasn't missed a DAY of work in 13 yrs :blink: The C-Mono is ready to go, looks like first round testing for me and that boat if I cant get out of work early :eek:
Andy, Let me know how you made out, when you get back from OW. ;)
Will do Ray. Dont know that Im gonna make OW. Stay tuned for Saturday report ;)

Tom if you catch this, remeber to bring the clegecell (sp) ......

EVERYONE GOING TO OPEN WATER PLEASE READ THIS

Racers, Spectators, etc. ;

Please be sure once you drop your trailers and or unload to PLEASE move your motor vehicles to the parking lot. ALL Motor Vehicles MUST be in the parking lot. Also DO NOT block the side walk in the pit area. If you have a handicap sticker you ARE allowed to park near the pits in the designated areas.

Thanks For Helping and Have a SUPER time. We should see some awesome weather and very exciting racing.

Norm Doerr

A little bird told me that Foley's Twin was flipping flying dude good job Tom,I'll see for nself tommorrow.

Great weather and Great racing in Brandon today, 65 heats in and another day of killer weather in the AM is in the forecast. B) L62-H81 blue skies. Would have had more rounds in but some jagoff cut the clock cord at round 16 and held us up some. :rolleyes:

The heats off you now Rod. :p

Had some northern visitors and racers today also. Walt Barney and Fred Hartley were on hand and a couple more Im sure I missed. Looking forward to another great day of racing Sunday.

X-hydro and Scale both had some VERY exciting racing. B) B)

Im beat, its off to eat shower and sleep,back at it in the AM- Good times guys and gals. :) :) :)

Andy

Back