Tampa 2-Day @ Brandon

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here's the poop

104 boats so far

cracker needs 2 boats

nitro offshore needs 1 boat

rtr needs 2 boats

c-hydro needs 1 boat

c mono needs 1 boat

I'll keep ya posted

Lou

Those counts are as of last night. I'm sure there will be a few more rolling in over the next couple of days from entries that were mailed on Friday.

I wil make an update tonight when I get home.

Lou

Guys,

I regret having to do this, but unfortunately due to the company I recently was fired from Contesting mu unemployment the unemployment adjudication office has put a hold on my unemployment. I will not be able to make it down. From what they tell me I may be waiting for up to another month for my unemployment and as of yet I have not been able to find a job. This leaves me having to pinch every dime I've got for time being and also it leaves me EXTREMELY P***ED OFF. I have spoken with my attorney and we are waitinh on the company now. Lou Please Scratch my entries fellas I am truely sorry.

Zach

Zach sorry to hear your not gonna make it down-Take care of the priorities at home and get back as soon as you can. ;)

Robert, thanks- I will see you Sat am. :)

Andy

As of now we have 141 boats

We still need 1 Cracker

and 1 C-Mono

27 heats per round roughly

can anyone step up in thes 2 classes

Thanks

Lou

'IF' I can thrash hard enough AND get off work early friday I MAY be able to do the C-Mono. Im off the puter and hitting the shop now. Dont hold your breath but I will try. ;)

Dont kill yourself on the Cracker entry- Im running retrieve boat this weekend, the less of the heavy shzt the better- :rolleyes:

Andy

Last edited by a moderator:
Andy: How did the testing go on Sunday? Will we have a pink scale running this weekend?

Lou: Do we have enough scales to run the Love Plan? (10 boats) Perry

Back