Tampa 2-Day @ Brandon

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No Mr. Smarty been doing alot of testing on both boats best i have ever seen both run mono is like a rocket maybe i can do some good this weekend finnaly.

I'm bringing a new weapon for A Tunnel.
Okay Bill , lets hear it ??? Is it sporting that trick new lower ?? or is there more ? ;)

You planning any testing this weekend ?? I need someone to toss the pink brick in for me - :lol:

I still cant figure out how to launch it by myself without dropping the radio :p

Lou sent you the other info via PM- didnt have your email addy !!!

I didnt know what channel the recovery boat was on so I left that blank :lol: :lol: :lol:

See ya next weekend.

Last edited by a moderator:
Okay Bill , lets hear it ??? Is it sporting that trick new lower ?? or is there more ? ;)
A picture tells a thousand words...

rossi_os.jpg

"I still cant figure out how to launch it by myself without dropping the radio"

Andy, this is were the 2% rule comes into play.

You have to be 2% smarter tha the boat & radio to accomplish that feet.

And no, your new girl friend isn't coming over either!

Now that's more like it some good clean smack talk. :D

As for my 20 boat, after havin my a$$ handed to me at West Palm I got no room to talk anything :angry: :(

And here I thought you were gonna say I had to be at least 2 % "larger" than the boat Im trying to toss in :eek:

Can you launch yours alone ???

And here I thought you were gonna say I had to be at least 2 % "larger" than the boat Im trying to toss in :eek:

Can you launch yours alone ???
I HAVE NEVER SEEN HIN DO IT,but i did it in front of him and he was surprised,better to practice with two boats on the water rather than by yoursef.

Cant say I've ever had a problem launching my own boats. That migh tbe due to horsepower as well :D
Yeah but I was refering to an 18lb 1/8th scale brick ;) Not one of those 3lb stick boats of yours - :p

Never had an issue launching any of my boats alone,just not this one yet.

I had it pretty well figured out till it started raining. :angry:

Oh well, off to eat some bird- Happy Thanksgiving guys. :)

Well, I think Tom's got it commin' in X-hydro, I don't know about A-mono and A-hydro I think If Marty's pacin A-hydro that gonna be a race. Man I wish I had my sport 21 built so I could whip up on ya Lou. :D :D
Zach : B Hydro

C Hydro

X Hydro

X Mono

GX1 Rigger

Looks like you are gonna be busy buddy !!!!!!!

Andy: What happened? Is there anything I can help you with. I hate to see you have to scratch your new boat. Let me know I am available to assist you in any way I can. Perry

Andy: What happened? Is there anything I can help you with. I hate to see you have to scratch your new boat. Let me know I am available to assist you in any way I can. Perry

PM sent Perry- Thanks

It will make the WCRA race For Sure .....

Well, I think Tom's got it commin' in X-hydro, I don't know about A-mono and A-hydro I think If Marty's pacin A-hydro that gonna be a race. Man I wish I had my sport 21 built so I could whip up on ya Lou. :D :D
Zach : B Hydro

C Hydro

X Hydro

X Mono

GX1 Rigger

Looks like you are gonna be busy buddy !!!!!!!

Got you covered for B-hydro,C-hydro,X-mono, and GX1.

Zach

Back