Tampa 2-Day @ Brandon

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ek kustomz

Alright Guys, Whats the word??? Whos goin and whos racin' what. I'm working on my Entry now, A-mono, A-hydro, X-hydro.

Got em all runnin' great, who wants some?????? :D Tom, I expect you to be there, gotta make sure X-hydro makes!!!!!

I will be there several of us coming from south florida so i get to race you in 20 mono huh see you there Robert

Yeah, I figured I would dust off my old muck hull so I would have something to do between my hydro heats.

Zach

Looking like 40-Mono and MAYBE Scale IF I can get some time at the lake this weekend. Now that I fugured out the needle problem(quiet Rick) lol . :rolleyes:

Talked to Foley last night- he's running the standard fleet. :p

Call Tom and tell him to make sure he brings an X-hydro. I'd hate to pack mine up for nothing. Better yet Tom Call me 904-626-1931

Call Tom and tell him to make sure he brings an X-hydro. I'd hate to pack mine up for nothing. Better yet Tom Call me 904-626-1931
I don't think you will have to worry about boat count in X hydro. There should be enough to fill the class and then some.
Norm,

Did you get my entry??? and I have not received my NAMBA number yet.

Walt Barney

I don't think you will have to worry about boat count in X hydro. There should be enough to fill the class and then some.
Norm,

Walt Barney
Hi Walt..

Yes Lou told Rod that you were the first one in.

Norm,

Walt Barney
Very cool, looking forward to meeting you Walt. B)

I will post a preliminary count on sunday night, so we know where we stand.

Get them entries in!!!

Lou

Well, I think Tom's got it commin' in X-hydro, I don't know about A-mono and A-hydro I think If Marty's pacin A-hydro that gonna be a race. Man I wish I had my sport 21 built so I could whip up on ya Lou. :D :D

Back