Take a good look at this pic

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nigtmare

Yesterday while driving on the freeway at 110 kph this biker passes me and I just about lost control of my car :lol: :unsure: :blink: there is a little doggy standing with 2 paws on the gas tank and 2 paws on the guys lap... he looked like he belonged there! I laughed my head off... everybody was slowing down to take a picture of him. What a trooper!

Attachments

• camera 513.jpg
    camera 513.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 0
Last edited by a moderator:
You guys act suprised that this guy had his dog on a ride. He just wanted to take his pet with him, like many if us do when we get in our car or truck. Notice that he was following DMV rules by wearing a helmet for safety.

You guys act suprised that this guy had his dog on a ride. He just wanted to take his pet with him, like many if us do when we get in our car or truck. Notice that he was following DMV rules by wearing a helmet for safety.
Lightweights, There was a guy in So. Cal. that took his dog along on enduros and desert races in the 70's. Shag carpet on the tank for traction!

Glenn

I have a guy here see all the time downtown has a sidecar on his motorcycle which the dog rides in with a soft leather cap and sunglasses, can tell the dog is having more fun then the driver.

Lightweights, There was a guy in So. Cal. that took his dog along on enduros and desert races in the 70's. Shag carpet on the tank for traction!

Glenn
That would be John Mcowin and Cookie the Wonder Dog! I think it was in the mid 70s..i was a smart assed teenager and all i did was ride/race dirt bikes and fly C/l model airplanes...oh and TRY to get girls!! :lol:

Glenn
That would be John Mcowin and Cookie the Wonder Dog! I think it was in the mid 70s..i was a smart assed teenager and all i did was ride/race dirt bikes and fly C/l model airplanes...oh and TRY to get girls!! :lol:
Bill, You just won a case of Windex for having a outstanding memory :lol: :lol: :lol: .!!!

Glenn

Glenn
Bill, You just won a case of Windex for having a outstanding memory :lol: :lol: :lol: .!!!

Glenn
I think the dog has a paw on the throttle

Glenn

Glenn
Please ship to.....just LOVE that blue stuff!! :p :lol:

Glenn

Glenn
Please ship to.....just LOVE that blue stuff!! :p :lol:
Hey, there's no time to be playin on here, get busy on that boat!!!!!!!!!

Heres what I did with my pet Gator after he passed away, now he rides with me all the time :p

Bellinger dont be harrasing Bill! :D

Last edited:
I have a Shi Tzu buddy and a Go Kart with a Fuel Injected GPZ 1100 Kawasaki engine. When I start it up, here he comes, and gets in the passenger set, it does not make any difference if there is someone else in it or not. If he has to, he will show them ALL of his teeth so he can get his way.

Attachments

• DSC00159.JPG
    DSC00159.JPG
    542.2 KB · Views: 0
Back