Switching over Radios

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J_Moore

Well im convinced of the benefits to convert to the (ill say crystal less or don't need a freq. clip) radios. What is the bests of the bests radios to go with on a pistol grip radio?

Jeff

ps ya im old schoolbut i know i read something about this but not sure where >

Jeff

How much do you want to spend??? The 4pl is what I chose and it works great! Recievers for 40 and lots of choices!

I like the Futaba 3pk good price and tons of adjustments. Its also very user friendly

Thanks guys> now i have some research to do. I have always been a Futaba man for 24yrs now. Ill have to give that m11 a thought though.

Jeff

m11x best i ever owned . the rest never got a great feeling using them usually had some issues . may be just me others at pond used their radios fine . hope u like the one u pick adam

Futaba 4PK is the way to go if you've got the coin, best TX that I've ever had. Like Ray said no looking back if you go that route. :)

what about spectrum> LHS guys trying to steer me to them
does your LHS dude race boats?

Ray..

the 3PK has been around a LONG TIME.. Im not sure of its fate.. but with the FHSS stuff working so dang well I suspect its just a matter of time for the 3PK.

Grim

Latest posts

Back