Switches -

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andy Greene

Well after reading about Josh's tragity with his boat, I decided to charge the batterys and check over the radio in my new scale. Guess what doesnt work, the switch !! So before trecking to the LHS this AM , I thought I would ask you guys what you like for on/off switches. Sure is a shame someone hasnt built a better switch so far. Joe W was right, when you think about the time and $$ in our boats- that **** switch is the cheap/weak link. Andy

You may not find them at your LHS, but I like the Speedmaster switches. They require some soldering, but seem to perform well.

You may not find them at your LHS, but I like the Speedmaster switches. They require some soldering, but seem to perform well.
Gona have to agree with Chuck . All my boats have them with NO problems and water proof

Ed

I had a boat once that had a toggle type switch that you had to pull up on before it would flip in the opposite direction, but have no clue were to get one???? I liked that switch because it was water proof and once locked into on/off it wasnt moving.

Last edited by a moderator:
I had a boat once that had a toggle type switch that you had to pull up on before it would flip in the opposite direction, but have no clue were to get one???? I liked that switch because it was water proof and once locked into on/off it wasnt moving.
This is the way the Speedmaster switch works. ;)

Hi all , what i have been put onto here in Oz from our local electronics stores ( Tandy ? do you have in the US??) is a 3 pole 2 position toggle switch , that comes with O-ringed screw on rubber boot - i have never had on fail or leak - but you do have to solder yourself

Andrew

Back