Summer Fun

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Gonna try and start as close to 8:30 as possible. Weather could be an issue

I need a spool of large fuel line, and a can of corrosion x. If anyone has any of these items I would like to by. Thanks.

Let me throw this out there. How would it work for everyone if we moved the race to Sunday. There is a 80 percent chance of heavy storms Saturday. I know this is last minute but thinking of safety. Let me know. 20 percent chance on Sunday and cooler.

A lot of guys are going to Seville to race Sunday. That would hurt then as far as points go if you moved it to Sunday.

But other then that I'm okay with it. That means David would be able to make the race.

Last edited by a moderator:
We will try and make a decision by Friday night at 8 pm. The weather is suppose to be bad sat I I don't want to see it storm and have to cancel after everyone has traveled.

Sunday would work good for me. I been watching the weather as well and it looks like a rain out on Saturday, I can do both either way I just don't want to cancel.

We will try and make a decision by Friday night at 8 pm. The weather is suppose to be bad sat I I don't want to see it storm and have to cancel after everyone has traveled.
Any way to decide before 8? Can't ask for a different day off that late.

Last edited by a moderator:
Whats the latest you can go
Officialy by the end of the day today.......no big deal, I will just swap Sat. for Sun. now and hope I picked the right day since I can't have both. If not I will just have to try again next time. Ya can't control the weather.

Back