Stupid people

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Wood

I just have to ask.

Is there ANY hope for society ? Is it me or is there more and more stupid people in the world ? Lol just venting a bit

Now back to your regularly scheduled program.

sheeple.png

Just think - they breed & steepen the down hill slide humanity is on now into deeper mediocrity-

Dave

A car builder in Michigan "Ed Howe" used to you tell me "use your head for something other than a battering ram" LOL

Do you know that half the people in the world are below average intelligence. Just saying.
Intelligence is over rated, give me common sense any day.
default_wink.png

A car builder in Michigan "Ed Howe" used to you tell me "use your head for something other than a battering ram" LOL
My mom used to say, use your head for something besides a hat rack.
default_ohmy.png

Recently read somewhere : " Nothing more annoying than a confident stupid person". I know a few....
default_rolleyes.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Leads me to wonder ....what makes us think we are so smart???(or so we think anyway
default_biggrin.png
) I guess ive seen just many too "smart" people do stupid things in my time on this earth.....they know better but they do it anyway, because at that moment they're stupid enough to think they can get away with it.....maybe that falls under the category of "arrogant"......weve got lots of them too! Humility is also yet another dying animal in this society we live in.......everybody seems so infatuated with being "extreme" and/or a " badass"......so pathetic....
default_rolleyes.gif
default_smile.png
!

Last edited by a moderator:
I won't even talk about respect or courtesy, because - IMHO - it's stupid not be either one!

Latest posts

Back