• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

stuff for sale

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Toledo tunnel Man

I'v got a model ,8702 and a 8701 7.5 K&B motors for sale in the box never ran. a .67 and .82 also used but in great shape. a lap cat3 and htb360 for sale all have motors and ready to run. one with a 7.5 rossie with pipe all my items are very well taken care of and ready to run. if anyone is interested let me know im going to gas boats.Ok im keeeping a couple nitro boats. :D

Yes it is an outboard, i have an extra piston and sleeve brand new and maybe a rod id have to check on the rod.Ill tell you everthing i know about it i ran it for maybe a year never raced it just ran it at the local pond ,i threw a rod in it once it put a small crack in the case, iv cencs fixed with alittle dab of jb weld put a new piston and sleeve in it and it ran fine, There's other guys on this site who have seen my boats i take very good care of all my boats and motors if you have any questions just ask.i even have a header for it.hows 200.00 bucks sound for all, Motor , extra piston/sleeve i think a rod and header.

Hey Dude,

What do you want for the Lap Cat3 ????

I hear that they are super great with the .82

outboard engine on them. :D

ROCK ON...

Prices .82 outboard 150.00 with new pistpn/ sleev 200.00 7.5 outboard modle 8702brand new in box 200.00, brand new 7.5 modle 8701 175.00,lapcat3 with 7.5 painted orange with home depot stickers 350.00includes everything but receiver/battery.htb 360 with 7.5 rossie erwin pipe ready to run 500.00 no receiver/or battery.plus shipping on these items.i also have a .67 outboard 150.00. no props are included sorry im still keeping a couple tunnels.

WOW, You get 1 Gas boat and want to sell the nitro stuff.

I heard your cats running pretty good.

I have seen these boats run, he brought them to the first fun run in kal.

Tom

Back