• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Int'l Waters and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

stuff f/s retreive boat,engine,outboard aluminum parts

Intlwaters

Help Support Intlwaters:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

camaroboy383

i have some stuff here i want to get rid of.....here we go..... let me know if there is anything that interest's you....all prices are shipped in the lower 48 states

1) traxxas villan mono,, this is the original version with twin brushed motors... will need new props and batts. for the boat and the tx... has the liquid cooled brushed esc..... good retrieval boat... $90.00 shipped (sold pending payment)

2) modified go .18 engine,, belt start,, only break in time on this engine,,this is the rear exhaust version......... $45.00 shipped

3) i have (4) outboard oiler kits made up ready for shipping,,these are the 3.5 and 7.5 resevoir.. will come with resevoir,,mounting ties,,threaded cap with o-ring,,extra set of mounting ties,,and screens for flow control... $34.00 shipped ea. kit additional kits can be made,,pm me for details...

4) i have (2) sets of tunnel hull cowl holds made up and ready for shipping.. these work great on tunnels and really could be used on anything you like..... the bodies are machined from 6061 aluminum stock...... will come as a set 2 bodies,, 2 10/32 thumb screws,,and 2 rubber washers... 34.00 shipped for ea. kit,,,again additional kits can be made..contact me for details.....

paypal and money orders accepted....

thanks,,Alden

Last edited by a moderator:
no problem scott.... its in really good shape,, but the hull has gained a yellowish color from age and being in a house with smokers before i purchased it...... i will post some pics in a couple minutes.....

thanks,,Alden

here are some pics,,, sorry about the quality of them..it was dark and i had to take them with my phone....let me know

alden

Photo1622.jpg

Photo1621.jpg

Photo1620.jpg

Photo1619.jpg

Alden,

Looks to be in pretty nice shape for an old boat. Perfect for retrieval duty. I am curious, does it come with the radio? If so, I will take it.

PM your address and I will send M.O. and my ship to.

Thanks,

Scott

yes sir... has a tq radio system... tx is in great shape too..... again you will need new props..they are like 10.00 for both... other than that add batts. and go.. you may have to adjust the struts,,i never messed with it... it was my daughters boat and she lost interest some time ago......it needs a good home for sure....

my addy is

alden cost

16 clark hill rd.

east hampton, ct 06424

thanks,,Alden

Latest posts

Back